Pedalheads

Pedalheads

Pedalheads Employee Review

Fun workplace with good staff members

Pedal Heads was a great place to work with mazing staff members! I grew a lot as a person at this job, learning how to work under pressure and excelling in what I did!

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Fun workplace for kids

The friends I've made that have turned into family, the kids I have been able to watch grow up from kids, to teenagers and even high school graduates. The beautiful landscape we are blessed to be able to work on, no other day camp in Houston like ours. the fieldtrips we would take with our age groups that allowed us to bond and grow even closer with our campers.
Same role

Fun working with kids

Good summer job if you enjoy working with kids. The people you get to work with are amazing. Being out in the sun all day on very hot days with minimal shade is the only thing I didn’t like.

Pros

Working with kids, people

Cons

Outside in the hot sun all day
Same location

Fun job but Bad management.

They hire a bunch of inexperienced teenagers and then don't train them. Management was not useful. They complain but don't offer help. The job itself was okay. If you like your co-workers, it can be okay.

Pros

something to do in the summer

Cons

long hours, no materials, low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pedalheads. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Pedalheads
  • Fun workplace with good staff members