PC275 Realty Brokerage Employee Review

View all PC275 Realty Brokerage reviews

Positive work environment promotes productivity, great culture
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  hamilton, on26 July 2017
PC275 is definitely a modern feeling company that is on track to be a major contender in the industry. It's clear that they are not afraid to experiment and innovate to bring much needed change to the industry which is what attracted me to the company in the first place.

Their business model addresses the single biggest objection agents face in the field (price) which makes agents much happier and much more successful in gaining business while offering clients great value for money.

The offices spaces are very fresh and designed with collaboration in mind. Open spaces, lots of windows, vibrant colors, a lounge and games room all help reflect the the positive work environment they have in mind which is also mirrored in the management style. No leadership behind closed doors is a motto I hear very often.

As a new employee (not an agent yet), I was offered two weeks of paid training from management as well as a very warm welcome from staff and agents. Work load was added gradually and at a pace I was comfortable with. I have a lot of freedom on how I do my work and the way I chose to tackle problems which has been great for coming up with creative solutions without worrying about micro-management.

Management has a "coaching" attitude and understands that success often comes with challenges and failures which is why I have felt very open and comfortable communicating. I am also regularly asked to provide my input on new projects and it feels great to have my opinions valued and to be part of shaping the company so early on.

Overall, its a great place to work because
  more... the environment and culture caters towards productivity and creativity. There is a heavy focus on technology, collaboration, mentorship and career development which are all good things in my book.  less
Pros
positive work environment, family culture, mentorship, stock options, no micro-management, engaging CEO

Other PC275 Realty Brokerage Employee Reviews

Great Family Environment to be apart of!
Customer Service/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, ON10 October 2017
A great environment to be in, everyone that I work with is great. I know when I am working that I have the full support of my co-workers with anything I do. Management is always there when I have a question about something and I can always count on them. Overall a great place to work!
Opportunity knocks
Partner (Current Employee) –  London, ON29 March 2016
Great, fun loving team atmosphere. I really like the family feel and the ability to make a lot of money. Real Estate is a hard business to be successful in, but at PC275 the team is there every step of the way.

The training starts on day 1 with weekly associate and team meetings. As well, the tech support allows me to streamline my business so I can spend more time helping my clients find their ideal property.

Unlike other brokerages I've worked at PC275 pays for a lot of the things that I used to have to pay for. Signs, cards, email, CRM and they provide a service team to take care of all the admin and paper pushing.
Pros
Parties, no fees, lots of support and encouragement
Cons
Only 1 office in London (for now)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PC275 Realty Brokerage. Our community is ready to answer.

PC275 Realty Brokerage Reviews by Job Title