Payroll Solutions International Inc Employee Reviews

The Great Adventure
Treasury Analyst (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON25 March 2019
Each day is a new adventure with great people along for the ride.
A true team with a backdrop of our excellent core values.

We have up to the minute systems with experienced people on-site to train the team whenever something new is introduced (which is often)

Our Management Team care about the staff and encourage all to take on new work challenges or educational courses to improve skills. Costs for professional development courses can be reimbursed too!
Pros
Excellent benefits, flex time when needed, coffee & healthy snacks provided, end of year bonus and more...
Fun work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  557 Massey Road22 March 2019
I have been working with the organization for couple of years now and am very content with the management team as well as the staff. It is a great place to work for many reasons. We are like a family and like a family we are not perfect. The two owners are great and offer great support. We get bonuses and have great benefits. Personally, I have a great work life balance and find the staff very friendly and supportive.
Pros
People and flexibility
Cons
Cant think of any
I'm fortunate to work here
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON22 March 2019
I feel proud and take ownership working for PSII. Constant training and professional development (which for me is essential). Always on top of the best software in the market. Everyone is very friendly and always ready to help. I really appreciate and thank them so much for all the opportunities they have provided me, which helps me grow day after day. I'm fortunate to work here. Christmas bonus was a complete surprise (never expected it). Management very kind and very inspiring to always do our best (at work and personal life).
Pros
great management, flexible in/out time, constant training, gym benefit, Christmas bonus, atmosphere, snacks/meals provided by management
Cons
n/a
Great place to work with opportunities for advancement
Payroll Manager (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON20 March 2019
PSII is a great place to work, lots of opportunities for advancement. The Management team is extremely generous, they offer Christmas bonuses, Gym Reimbursements, Educational reimbursements for professional development and frequent staff events such as catered lunches, golfing, team building etc. No day at PSII is ever the same, the company is constantly growing and evolving over time. The nice thing is that management values each and every employee's input on the growth and direction of the company. Teams are very collaborative. Hours are flexible, plus the ability to work from home. Management is freestyle, there are no micro-managers on the team, must be able to think critically and work with minimal supervision.
Pros
Stimulating, exciting place to work, excellent benefits plan, flexible work hours
Cons
Hectic during year end and tax season, not for everyone
Employee (Former Employee) –  Guelph27 November 2018
International payroll with multi-currency
Assistant Controller (Former Employee) –  Gulph ON24 September 2017
International payroll and accounting transactions with multi-currency,
Work on multi-intercompanies with transfer funds,
Bank reconciliations for multi-bank accounts with multi-currency,
Consolidated financial statements and Corporate income tax returns,
Productive fun place to work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON22 August 2016
PSII was a great place to work but when they merged with another company a lot of positions went and unfortunately I was one of them.

It was a pleasure working there. I learned many programs and I enjoyed interacting with the public and co-workers.
Pros
Fast paced and interaction with clients and public
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Payroll Solutions International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Payroll Solutions International Inc Reviews by Location