Payments Canada

Payments Canada Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Payments Canada offers a fantastic mix of challenging work with collaborative and cooperative colleagues, each of whom is willing to help with any task.
Out of all the coop placments I had, Payments Canada was my favourite. I'd recommened anyone to work here. The office is situated in downtown Ottawa with a beautiful view of the city. Employees are not bound to their desks.
I always felt not part of their work force since I was only a contractor.

Even though they were hiring on a fast pace; my manager was fired around three months after hiring me with no explanation was providing to any of the staff.
Payments Canada was a terrific place to work. Treated their employees and contractors very well. One of the best places I've worked at.
Very innovative. Management cares about the employees. A lot of cool projects to keep me interested and motivated. A lot of social activities to encourage teamwork. a lot of potentials to grow my career.
Pros
Catered lunches
Cons
communication between exces and staff needs to improve
lots of free lunch and learn at Payments Canada during presentations internal to payments Canada.

A few presentations to external client might include a Payments Canada staff employees.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
too small of a company