Paylidify

Paylidify Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.6Job security & advancement

Grateful for this opportunity

Absolutely proud to be a part of an incredible growing team/company that actually care for their people. I joined the team very recent and honestly can't be happier, only regret that I have is not joining this team earlier. Upper management are always there to support you and make sure that you do have the right tools to be successful. Everyone is given a fair chance to advance within the organization and you can actually grow fast. The hours and compensation are AMAZINGGGG!! Healthy competition between teams, a lot of company perks to reward your efforts. They do promise and deliver. Never had the chance to feel this amount of support and appreciation for my hard work on my previous work experience; and with all honesty I can't wait to continue on growing and developing myself professionally, personally and financially with this amazing team/organization.

Pros

VERY REWARDING - you get what you work hard for

Fun, supportive team with great opportunity for personal development

The opportunity is great, the earning is good and we do have a lot of support on the back end. It does take hard work to be successful in this particular sales role but if you put the effort in it is worth it. Excited to continue to grow with the company.

Productive and fun with opportunity to grow and good $

Great management team with a lot of opportunity to make really good income. The role is performance based and if you are comfortable with that the opportunity is really exciting and fun. Excited to continue to work with the team and look forward to taking it to the next level. Really exciting bonus structure :)

No paid training, no real structure

Did not want to pay for training. Told me if I didn't make any sales in my first two weeks I would get fired. And I thought it was entry level! Stay away cause it seems like a scam.

Official response from Paylidify

16 January 2020
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your experience at Paylidify. We do our best to provide a positive experience for everyone that we work with and we are sorry that you didn't enjoy the opportunity. As we do that these matters seriously, we will be taking steps to ensure that experiences like this do not happen in the future. We wish you the best of luck with your future endevours

Company believes in organic growth and provides support.

I joined paylidify last year and it has been an amazing journey so far. Company believes in organic growth and your seniors will provide you ample support at every step.Its a growing company and has a promising future for the one who is determined and perseverant. The systems are designed for employee success. For sure , the job is not for everyone but for those who believe in success and promising future.

Great work environment for personal and career development

Challenging but absolutely accomplishing! I have grown tremendously in the last year of working with this company. Stumbled upon this amazing opportunity after university and I cannot be happier with where I am now. If you are looking for a company to grow and develop you as a person and to show you uncapped earning/ advancement opportunities - look no further!

Exciting, lucrative place to work and grow into a long term career path

Great place to work, conference's are a blast. Excited to grow with the company, definatley see this as a long term opportunity. Also excited to see whats next both in Canada and the US.

Pros

$, management and opportunity

Cons

None that I can think of at this time

Great $ and exciting with a very motivating atmosphere and culture

Thoroughly enjoy working with this company, not only do you make great $ if you are comfortable with performance, they support and encourage growth and development every step of the way. I would like to thank management for the support and i look forward to what comes next

Pros

$, management and opportunity

Cons

None that I can think of at this time

Great place to work, very supportive, excited to growth with the company

Management is very supportive and there is a lot of opportunity to advance within the company which is also very exciting. Also it is quite lucrative which is great. Excited to see whats next

Pros

Structured and supportive with opportunity to grow and advance

Cons

Not at this time

Great opportunity for growth and advancement

Great opportunity to learn and grow in outbound sales. Opportunity for advancement and very supportive management staff. The opportunity is performance based, if you are able to perform the opportunity is quite lucrative.

Pros

Great team atmosphere

Cons

non

Jobs at Paylidify