Paylidify

Paylidify Culture reviews

Clear

Management team makes the difference/ keep up the amazing work

Management team do an amazing job and are truly there for support and your development not to mention they go the extra mile and then some, it is a challenging role if your not willing to give 100% but the comp model is lucrative with room to move up. Thank you for the support, I am looking forward to the next step.

Challenging but rewarding, great team atmosphere and a lot of support

Really enjoy the team atmosphere and the management team always there for support. The role is challenging and but does bear it fruits. Very good compensation probably one of the best I have come across, products are great to work with, excited to continue to grow and see what is next.

Fun work culture and amazing advancement opportunity

I been working at paylidify over a year now and the work culture is amazing! They have constant training and coaching, the team is supportive of one another. The commission structure is really great and if you work hard you can make a lot of money. Plus they have bonuses and contests with amazing cash and trip prizes. I have a lot of fun working here! I definitely recommend this company to anyone interested in sales.

B2B experience opportunity

It is a great opportunity to learn the B2B sales process. I learned to handle different types of objections. It is fun if you enjoy the feeling of closing a deal.

Pros

Competitive commission structure and bonus structure

Cons

If you are not confident then it would be a challenge

Jobs at Paylidify