Paylidify

Paylidify Employee Reviews

Canada36 reviews

teamlotcompanymanagementgreatworkopportunitysupport

Good place to earn quick money

It was a nice opportunity to learn fin-tech industry and start up company. They offer nice sales technique and knowledge about their products. Always people come and gone quickly.

Pros

Nice training

Cons

Not good management

Best Company to work with!

I would like to start with how supportive the whole management team is. The company culture is great and the salary is just mind blowing! Couldn't have thought to make $10,000 in a week. The goal for the management team here is to always the individual to succeed as our success is the company's success!

Insights into Paylidify

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment

Competitive and fun with a big emphasis on learning and leadership

Work culture is awesome!Amazing people to learn from,I love our weekly team nights.Company conferences are always filled with motivating speakers and group activities

a lifechanging opportunity

I don't feel whatever I say can be enough as this opportunity have completely changed my life to the better. If you're looking for a regular 9-5 where yo just clock in and out on weekly basis this opportunity isn't for you. If you are looking for a healthy workplace where you get out of comfort zone and grow personally and professionally then jump immediately on this opportunity. no experience truly needed as long as you are eager to learn.

Great Place To Work

Overall, I'd have to say this is a great place to work. The management team was very supportive as a beginner to the company, and in no time I was rolling in the sales. The only reason I left is due to the fact I'm not crazy about door to door sales, even if its business to business sales. I can confirm the management and team culture is fantastic. If it were a different product/industry with the same management and company procedures in place, it would be a dream job. The pay was excellent as long as you could close a deal.

Mix of both good and bad experiences

My experience at Paylidify was good. In my time spent I was able to learn a lot about direct sales techniques and personal growth. The teams have a lot of great people and the job itself isn’t bad if you have a lot of motivation. Problem is that it’s extremely repetitive with training and the upper management team doesn’t help the employees. Team managers do majority of the work for the company and employees. Getting something fixed with customers or processed takes a very long time and you will have deals fall through more often then not. I would strongly suggest anyone wanting to work here, to read the reviews before hand because the majority are all true.

My experience with Paylidify so far has been great. They offer lots of room to grow within the company and the money is great! I definitely recommend this company to anybody looking to excel in sales!

Commission Only - High Churn - 'Door-to-Door' Sales Daily

I worked here for about a month and didn't see any pay, despite closing a sale. The day-to-day here is going into businesses and selling them on Clover terminals, while being given very little information yourself on how it all works (trial by fire). Depending on the city you're in, supervisors may or may not know anything about what you're selling either.Regarding employee churn: in my one month there I saw five new hires drop off without making a sale. If you manage to get into a team lead position, you're likely to make more money, since you get an override on anyone under you.

Cons

long hours, low (no) pay, poor training

Pathetic excuse for a company

Do not under any circumstances apply here. Working here is unfair, unprofessional, and the management are snobs. They will try and squeeze as much juice out of you as they can until you're not worthwhile anymore.

Unprofessional

The job is great and wonderful experience but without product support your job is not worth it. They try and remove money from you at the end Great experience for frontline

Fun and competitive workplace with amazing management who are always willing to help

A really exciting place to work. It is a fairly fast paced environment but the support is always there from management. I wasn't the best at first and I was nervous; but management was supportive and patient with me. Now I am very confident and thoroughly enjoy speaking to new business owners everyday. I love incentives and this company definitely delivers in that regard. If you are dedicated and put in the work (which isn't even that much), you will be greatly rewarded. I also like the freedom they give us as long as we reach our targets. I highly recommend working here if you want to make money fast and if you have an outgoing and friendly nature.

Pros

Lots of Incentives and constantly training

Cons

No PR or health care for CSCs

the company is just a joke

just a waste of time and energy to work for this company and the management is a joke. there is no HR and the staff is not well organized and prepared. They do not pay for training

Grateful for this opportunity

Absolutely proud to be a part of an incredible growing team/company that actually care for their people. I joined the team very recent and honestly can't be happier, only regret that I have is not joining this team earlier. Upper management are always there to support you and make sure that you do have the right tools to be successful. Everyone is given a fair chance to advance within the organization and you can actually grow fast. The hours and compensation are AMAZINGGGG!! Healthy competition between teams, a lot of company perks to reward your efforts. They do promise and deliver. Never had the chance to feel this amount of support and appreciation for my hard work on my previous work experience; and with all honesty I can't wait to continue on growing and developing myself professionally, personally and financially with this amazing team/organization.

Pros

VERY REWARDING - you get what you work hard for

Management team makes the difference/ keep up the amazing work

Management team do an amazing job and are truly there for support and your development not to mention they go the extra mile and then some, it is a challenging role if your not willing to give 100% but the comp model is lucrative with room to move up. Thank you for the support, I am looking forward to the next step.

Fun, supportive team with great opportunity for personal development

The opportunity is great, the earning is good and we do have a lot of support on the back end. It does take hard work to be successful in this particular sales role but if you put the effort in it is worth it. Excited to continue to grow with the company.

Exciting place to work, very supportive, $ is great :)

Exciting place to work, fairly fast paced environment but the support is there if you need it and opportunity to work in sales and make lots of $$. A good portion is performance based so you have to be willing to put in the effort, if you do the $ is very good. Management team is great and are there for you if needed, opportunity is exciting and rewarding.

Challenging but rewarding, great team atmosphere and a lot of support

Really enjoy the team atmosphere and the management team always there for support. The role is challenging and but does bear it fruits. Very good compensation probably one of the best I have come across, products are great to work with, excited to continue to grow and see what is next.

warning

There is no hr to protect employees. The CEO has anger management issues and makes it a horrible company to work for. This is basically not a real company it's a joke and a scam.

Productive and fun with opportunity to grow and good $

Great management team with a lot of opportunity to make really good income. The role is performance based and if you are comfortable with that the opportunity is really exciting and fun. Excited to continue to work with the team and look forward to taking it to the next level. Really exciting bonus structure :)

Productive and fun workplace

Everyday we have a in person morning meeting workshops that help teach me how to close a deal faster. I learned a lot from the management team. It is hard work but the uncapped commission is great cause I love sales.

No paid training, no real structure

Did not want to pay for training. Told me if I didn't make any sales in my first two weeks I would get fired. And I thought it was entry level! Stay away cause it seems like a scam.

Official response from Paylidify

16 January 2020
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your experience at Paylidify. We do our best to provide a positive experience for everyone that we work with and we are sorry that you didn't enjoy the opportunity. As we do that these matters seriously, we will be taking steps to ensure that experiences like this do not happen in the future. We wish you the best of luck with your future endevours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paylidify. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Paylidify with

Learn about Paylidify in popular locations

• Paylidify