Paylidify

Paylidify Employee Reviews

Unprofessional

The job is great and wonderful experience but without product support your job is not worth it. They try and remove money from you at the end Great experience for frontline

Pathetic excuse for a company

Do not under any circumstances apply here. Working here is unfair, unprofessional, and the management are snobs. They will try and squeeze as much juice out of you as they can until you're not worthwhile anymore.

Fun and competitive workplace with amazing management who are always willing to help

A really exciting place to work. It is a fairly fast paced environment but the support is always there from management. I wasn't the best at first and I was nervous; but management was supportive and patient with me. Now I am very confident and thoroughly enjoy speaking to new business owners everyday. I love incentives and this company definitely delivers in that regard. If you are dedicated and put in the work (which isn't even that much), you will be greatly rewarded. I also like the freedom they give us as long as we reach our targets. I highly recommend working here if you want to make money fast and if you have an outgoing and friendly nature.

Pros

Lots of Incentives and constantly training

Cons

No PR or health care for CSCs

the company is just a joke

just a waste of time and energy to work for this company and the management is a joke. there is no HR and the staff is not well organized and prepared. They do not pay for training

Grateful for this opportunity

Absolutely proud to be a part of an incredible growing team/company that actually care for their people. I joined the team very recent and honestly can't be happier, only regret that I have is not joining this team earlier. Upper management are always there to support you and make sure that you do have the right tools to be successful. Everyone is given a fair chance to advance within the organization and you can actually grow fast. The hours and compensation are AMAZINGGGG!! Healthy competition between teams, a lot of company perks to reward your efforts. They do promise and deliver. Never had the chance to feel this amount of support and appreciation for my hard work on my previous work experience; and with all honesty I can't wait to continue on growing and developing myself professionally, personally and financially with this amazing team/organization.

Pros

VERY REWARDING - you get what you work hard for

Management team makes the difference/ keep up the amazing work

Management team do an amazing job and are truly there for support and your development not to mention they go the extra mile and then some, it is a challenging role if your not willing to give 100% but the comp model is lucrative with room to move up. Thank you for the support, I am looking forward to the next step.

Fun, supportive team with great opportunity for personal development

The opportunity is great, the earning is good and we do have a lot of support on the back end. It does take hard work to be successful in this particular sales role but if you put the effort in it is worth it. Excited to continue to grow with the company.

Exciting place to work, very supportive, $$ is great :)

Exciting place to work, fairly fast paced environment but the support is there if you need it and opportunity to work in sales and make lots of $$$. A good portion is performance based so you have to be willing to put in the effort, if you do the $ is very good. Management team is great and are there for you if needed, opportunity is exciting and rewarding.

Challenging but rewarding, great team atmosphere and a lot of support

Really enjoy the team atmosphere and the management team always there for support. The role is challenging and but does bear it fruits. Very good compensation probably one of the best I have come across, products are great to work with, excited to continue to grow and see what is next.

warning

There is no hr to protect employees. The CEO has anger management issues and makes it a horrible company to work for. This is basically not a real company it's a joke and a scam.

Jobs at Paylidify

See more jobs

Productive and fun with opportunity to grow and good $

Great management team with a lot of opportunity to make really good income. The role is performance based and if you are comfortable with that the opportunity is really exciting and fun. Excited to continue to work with the team and look forward to taking it to the next level. Really exciting bonus structure :)

Productive and fun workplace

Everyday we have a in person morning meeting workshops that help teach me how to close a deal faster. I learned a lot from the management team. It is hard work but the uncapped commission is great cause I love sales.

No paid training, no real structure

Did not want to pay for training. Told me if I didn't make any sales in my first two weeks I would get fired. And I thought it was entry level! Stay away cause it seems like a scam.

Official response from Paylidify

16 January 2020
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your experience at Paylidify. We do our best to provide a positive experience for everyone that we work with and we are sorry that you didn't enjoy the opportunity. As we do that these matters seriously, we will be taking steps to ensure that experiences like this do not happen in the future. We wish you the best of luck with your future endevours

Manipulative

It is a very motivational company that dose not help their employees succeed and applies copious amounts of unnecessary stress upon their employees and customers all whilst gloating about glorious amounts of money you will be receiving in commission but then come up with every possible excuse as to not give you your money. the money t

Official response from Paylidify

16 January 2020
Thank you for providing feedback concerning your experience with Paylidify. As part of our core values, we continually strive to better our programs so that we can better serve individuals we work with. As we do take these matters seriously, we will follow up to ensure we are continuously using this feedback to help us better your experience with Paylidify. We wish you the best in your future endeavors

stressfull

management is the worst and has no experience, full of children you have to watch your back they will fire you without warning. pipedrive and dailY ACTIVE SUCKS

Company believes in organic growth and provides support.

I joined paylidify last year and it has been an amazing journey so far. Company believes in organic growth and your seniors will provide you ample support at every step.Its a growing company and has a promising future for the one who is determined and perseverant. The systems are designed for employee success. For sure , the job is not for everyone but for those who believe in success and promising future.

Great work environment for personal and career development

Challenging but absolutely accomplishing! I have grown tremendously in the last year of working with this company. Stumbled upon this amazing opportunity after university and I cannot be happier with where I am now. If you are looking for a company to grow and develop you as a person and to show you uncapped earning/ advancement opportunities - look no further!

Exciting, lucrative place to work and grow into a long term career path

Great place to work, conference's are a blast. Excited to grow with the company, definatley see this as a long term opportunity. Also excited to see whats next both in Canada and the US.

Pros

$, management and opportunity

Cons

None that I can think of at this time

Challenging but very rewarding

I have been working for Paylidify for the past 4 months and I really enjoy it day-to-day. It can be challenging but if you really give it your all you can be very successful. The bonuses and incentives are some of the best I've seen in the sales industry and the management team is really supportive, offering coaching and tailored development plans. I enjoy the collaborative and encouraging environment within the outbound sales team, it makes the job really fun. I am excited by the prospect of what I can accomplish with the company, given what I've been able to do in a few months.

Scam be careful people!!

They promise you the moon, for a simple entry level sales and marketing they ask you to have the sales techniques from a professional everything sounds like a scam!!!

Pros

nothing

Fun work culture and amazing advancement opportunity

I been working at paylidify over a year now and the work culture is amazing! They have constant training and coaching, the team is supportive of one another. The commission structure is really great and if you work hard you can make a lot of money. Plus they have bonuses and contests with amazing cash and trip prizes. I have a lot of fun working here! I definitely recommend this company to anyone interested in sales.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paylidify. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement

Compare Paylidify with

Paylidify Reviews by Location

• Paylidify
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?