Payless ShoeSource

Payless ShoeSource Employee Reviews in Vaughan, ON

Vaughan, ON3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,519 reviews

Good summer job

The Payless I worked at was in a mall, so that made it even busy at times. We had to be open on all the holidays because it was in a mall. You’re on your feet all day, yes you do get lunch and a break but still its demanding on your feet and plus you would sometimes have to climb up ladders to get shoes from the top. The customers weren't that bad, most of time you would get nice people who don't want to give you a hard time.

Pros

When it's not that busy you can chill in the back

Cons

Long hours, underpaid, demanding

loved the atmosphere

had a really great time working with everyone ! hardest part of the job was closing because the customers would leave the store a HUGE mess. over all amazing time wokring at payless.

Insights into Payless ShoeSource

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Great place to work if...

Payless is a great place to work if you have managers that actually want to work. I've been an employer here for just under two years and I must say that the appreciation i get from the customers are great, however if I got the same appreciation from my management team, I'd never leave. This place has taught me some teamwork skills that I will cherish. Some good, some bad, but in the end that is life! I'd say the hardest part of the job would be getting motivation from the management to actually love what you do, rather than just pushing you to get things done. The most enjoyable part about Payless is my co-workers and learning from them.

Pros

Cheap shoes

Cons

Not much effort from management

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Payless ShoeSource?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Payless ShoeSource. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement