Payless ShoeSource
Happiness score is 69 out of 100

Payless ShoeSource Employee Reviews in Oakville, ON

Oakville, ON4 reviews

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,560 reviews

Payless is no longer in Canada.

Payless is no longer in Canada. It was a great company to work for. It was very sad to see them leave. I love working with people and the team I had in every store I managed where amazing.

leadership skills

At payless shoes i did a variety which made it interesting. Interacting with customers and new coworkers was fun as i enjoy meeting new people and learning from them.

Insights into Payless ShoeSource

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

Never a dull moment

There is never a moment where you will have nothing to do. There is always a lot of tasks being dropped down to store level from corporate on top of the general maintenance of the store. There is a good variety of products for women and kids, there is a selection for men however it is much smaller. As a manager I find it hard to complete all tasks that are assigned on a weekly basis due to the lack of support from corporate in terms of staffing hours for the pt associates.

Lots of fun

Payless shoe source was a great company, a typical day on the job is greeting customers, always helping them out. Try to up sale. my co workers ranged from different ages but we all got along really well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Payless ShoeSource. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement