Payless ShoeSource
Happiness score is 69 out of 100
View all Payless ShoeSource reviews

Payless ShoeSource

Payless ShoeSource Employee Review

Payless+Families= What it's all about!

Just like their Business model states! Payless is in business for families and because of families! both out front for all our costumers, and behind the scenes, within the team and management. It is a pleasure to work for a company with such strong relationships who work hard to offer the best service at the best prices for our families! The biggest pay off of all this hard work shows in our regular costumers who always leave us happy and satisfied with all their purchases, that fit perfectly with their every day needs. THAT is the best part about working there along the wonderful relationships we gained with our fellow coworkers.

Pros

Family Friendly environment.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Can be stressful, but overall fun

I worked at Payless ShoeSource for nearly 2 decades. I found they treated their employees quite well if their work performance warranted it. It was a lot of work with large shipments, changing promotions every couple weeks (tagging many boxes of shoes individually), and balancing customers with maintaining the store. Even though some days were a challenge, it is still my favourite job I've ever had. I miss the people I had the opportunity to work with.
Same role

Stressful

overall it's a stressful environment, often understaffed to offset the busiest times of the day, You can't schedule employees for a 3 hour or split shift every day. You have to be on your toes and often the workload is extreme.
Same location

Lovely managers and co workers. Easy and fun but sad to see it close. The products were great and fair prices. I would work here again. Nothing bad to say about the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Payless ShoeSource. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Payless ShoeSource with

• Payless ShoeSource
  • Payless+Families= What it's all about!