Payless ShoeSource
View all Payless ShoeSource reviews

Payless ShoeSource

Payless ShoeSource Employee Review

Loved working for paylesss

I loved working with payless shoes everyday I loved coming to work, I have never had a the most inspiring, motivating team to work with, I will miss my payless family and colleagues , I grown with company as a person and as a professional. I am sad to see payless close after more than 60 years in business.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Can be stressful, but overall fun

I worked at Payless ShoeSource for nearly 2 decades. I found they treated their employees quite well if their work performance warranted it. It was a lot of work with large shipments, changing promotions every couple weeks (tagging many boxes of shoes individually), and balancing customers with maintaining the store. Even though some days were a challenge, it is still my favourite job I've ever had. I miss the people I had the opportunity to work with.
Same role

Stressful

overall it's a stressful environment, often understaffed to offset the busiest times of the day, You can't schedule employees for a 3 hour or split shift every day. You have to be on your toes and often the workload is extreme.
Same location

Great Company to build a career

- Terrific company for development opportunities. - Company will make the investment in top talent. - Adequate pay - Senior Leadership is very strong

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Payless ShoeSource. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement