Payday Plus Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
the staff are great to work with
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orillia, ON20 August 2013
When I first arrive, I need to upload my float (cash) for the day, I print off a list of client due, clients past due. I begin calling clients past due, deal with clients that are coming in to pay, exchange information, receive money, give change, update files, report to Head Office any issues, and at the end of the day I need to be sure our Site daily matches our accounting Simply Software. After that I close out for the day.

Each location we have is run by talented staff and each has a strength that we all rely on based on the services we provide.

The toughest part of the job is sometimes having to proceed with garnishing a clients wages as they have neglected to remain committed to the repayment schedule.

The best part of my job would be getting to help people that need some budgeting guidence or just need to listen to them.
Given a lot of responsibilities and independent working
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pembroke, ON13 November 2012
Payday Plus is a good place to work. I've learned new skills such as Simply Accounting. Management is very good and fair. Co-workers are all very nice and helpful.

Want to know more about Payday Plus?

Ask a question