Pay2Day Employee Reviews

A lot of down time on the overnight shift , favouritism and not aware of business conduct
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 October 2018
1. A work environment with a lot of gossip.
2. Rules don't apply to all employees.
3. Management isn't fully aware of basic business knowledge/procedure
4. Lack of care for employees (favouritism)
5. Not all staff is trained the same
6. Lots of moths within the office (OVERNIGHT SHIFT)
7. Garbage stays in kitchen and piles up until week end / smells (SUNDAY)
Pros
All 15 min / Lunch breaks included in pay (OVERNIGHT SHIFT), Pay is decent, Free to wear comfy clothing (OVERNIGHT SHIFT)
Cons
10 hours with barely any work, Rules don't apply to everyone, Managements lacks basic business knowledge, Picking up others slack
Great Company!
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON26 June 2018
Pay2Day is an awesome company. Great Managers that are understanding, helpful, flexible and respectful. Love my co-workers and its a great atmosphere to work in!
Pros
Friendly, understanding, advancement
Life is short, work somewhere AWESOME...
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON22 June 2018
I recently joined the Pay2Day team after moving to a brand new city. I knew next to zero people and was overwhelmed.
I applied on Indeed to be a CSR at Pay2Day and within minutes I got a phone call asking for an interview. Pay2Day has taught me so much about building relationships and I am incredibly grateful for that.
The work place is respectful, fun and the friendships I have built with my co-workers is unforgettable.

Life is short, work somewhere AWESOME.
Pros
Friendly, Safe
Its nice to feel respected and recognised for your contributions
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON21 June 2018
Pay2Day recognizes their employees for their contributions to the company. They encourage their staff to do their best and offer coaching and feedback and courses to help employees advance to the next level. Management is approachable and receptive to new ideas to build the business. You feel like part of a family and not just another #.
Pros
Advancement oppurtunities
Cons
Retail Hours
Great team atmosphere
Manager (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON21 June 2018
Flexibly hours, always have tasks and work to complete. Keeps you busy and the day goes quickly. Answering phone calls, serving clients, completing paperwork.
Positive experience from the Start
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON14 June 2018
Great company to work for, don`t find myself dreading walking into work like I have with other Customer Service jobs before hand. Leadership is routinely there to support you. Good corporate culture is something that is positively reinforced from the top of the company.
Pros
Culture, Team, Customer Service
My Favourite Job yet!
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON12 June 2018
I have been with Pay2Day over 3 years and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. There is an amazing management team always there for support and training to develop in your current role or into future positions. Team environment with open door upper management that really listens and implements ideas from all staff at branch level.
Pros
Benefits, Company Incentives
Cons
Never a set schedule
Wake up and LOVE your job!
District Manager (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON12 June 2018
I've been with this company just over 2 years and I plan on retiring here.There is a true sense of unity within this company, as an employee you feel like your working towards something bigger, your part of a team!
Pay2Day fosters a culture that is creative and fun, its everything I could want in a workplace.
We're growing quickly as a company which provides many opportunities for advancement from within.

I'm proud to work for a company that truly CARES.
They understand employee happiness is directly related to employee engagement which makes all the difference!
They love to see employees striving to reach a higher goal who are passionate about growing professionally.
We also have a tremendous leadership team in place to support you every step of the way which sets us apart from other employers.

As an employee of Pay2Day, I'm “ALL IN"
I really couldn't ask for a better workplace !
Pros
Strong leadership team, flexible schedules, culture, benefits, advancement opportunity
Great Company!!!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 June 2018
This is a great company in which you have the ability to grow and develop your skills. From the CEO down to the newest worker, everybody is friendly and treats you like family.
Pros
Advancement, Friendly culture
A company that utilizes your fullest potential
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  2579 Hurontario Street, Mississauga, ON, L5A 2G411 June 2018
I'm grateful for the opportunity of working for a company that is very understanding of work-life balance. From the very first day I started working at Pay2day, I felt that this is a good, positive atmosphere to work in. This company will also give you opportunities to enhance your personality and career growth. Working with smart and creative people is a plus.
Pros
You get ample of opportunity to enhance your skills
Cons

Want to know more about Pay2Day?

Ask a question
Amazing Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 June 2018
From the outside it looks like your typical loaning place, but on the inside it's so much more! Everyone from customer service reps to management work as a team and have your back. There's tons of room for advancement within the company and the management team will work with you to hone your skills to help you achieve which ever goals you set in mind.

This is hands down the best job I've had in a really long time and I love going into work. If you're looking for a welcoming and supportive work environment then Pay2Day is the place for you.
Pros
Flexibility, open dialogues, Friendly staff, Hours, Workplace Culture
Cons
Fast gorwing company with an amazing culture
Online Department Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 June 2018
Pay2Day has been an amazing company to work for. You feel like all the changes you want to make are seriously considered and they really value employee feedback. Happy employees mean happy customers!
Great place to work!
Branch manager (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON8 June 2018
I have worked as a manager with Pay2day for almost 2 years now. The company is amazing and the environment is welcoming. If you are looking for a company that cares about its employees then this is the place to be.
Pros
Competitive wages, great management, ability to grow
Wicked fun place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON8 June 2018
Pay2Day is the only place over ever worked where my management truly cares about the job and the staff. It’s an amazing place to work. The customers as well make the experience that much better.
Pros
Good looking staff
Cons
Should be more good looking staff to look at
Great place to work!!!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON8 June 2018
Been with the company over 6 months now, such a fun and exciting place to work. Things are always changing to benefit employees and our customers. A family dynamic. Good performance is always recognized and fun incentives along with it. Starting wage is competitive! And benefits!! Highly recommend working here and will stay for a very long time
Pros
Incentives, succession planning, growth
Amazing co-workers and environment.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  2579 Huronatario Street8 June 2018
Pay2Day is an exceptional company to work for. The management and staff members are extremely helpful and are consistently striving to make the environment a positive one. It is a place where one will continue to grow in their specific field and use all the tools at hand for their future development.
Ready to learn? Always new experiences!
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON8 June 2018
Have been working at this company for almost a year now! Coming from a background of collections , it was a nice change. Very team oriented atmosphere. Any employee is willing to help learn and maximize potential. Management is always pushing you to be your absolute best! Honestly one of the best places I've worked at.
Pros
Management opportunities, team oriented, great work atmosphere
Pay2Day; A Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 June 2018
Right when I started here at Pay2Day I already felt so welcome. My management is great from branch up to the higher level. When I am working at Pay2Day I don't feel like I'm "working" because I enjoy what we do here! There are also a lot of different opportunities when it comes to the growth of your career.
Pros
hours flixibility, great management, developmental skills
Exciting and Innovative place to work
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON2 June 2018
Started working here 4 weeks ago. It is everything I hoped for and more. Exciting. Innovative. Growing. Personal development. I have been in Canada 3 years now, having moved from the UK and thought I had found a great job last year with a larger company. It turned out to be a bad experience for me due to poor senior management, poor attitude from staff, in-house politics. I was apprehensive about this new job, but I have been welcomed into the Pay2day family with much professionalism, and already I have visited numerous branches and the Head Office, and everyone is happy to work here. Already in my first few weeks I have seen an employee be promoted due to his skills and positive attitude - and he only started last November!. If you have a good, positive, can-do attitude then the company and senior management will develop you and with the company growing exponentially, you will have opportunities to progress.
Pros
Positive atmosphere. Career opportunities. Growing company
Great company
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON1 June 2018
Great company to work for. Lots of talented staff and succession plans in place for your growth. They promote from within, and strive to make big changes in the alternative financial industry! Positive teamwork environment where you aren’t just considered a number , upper management care to know your name and always invite new innovative ideas. Our success is a shared success! We take pride in our organization!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pay2Day. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8