Pay2Day
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Pay2Day Employee Reviews

Canada124 reviews
Great people, and leadership. The position is challenging and rewarding. There are lots of opportunities within the company for people who have the drive to succeed and want to be part of a strong, supportive, and growing team.
Pros
People and opportunities
I have been working with Pay2Day for the past 4+ years and I would have to say that these past 6 months have been some of the toughest times I have seen the company overcome. Despite everything going on in the world the company has handled things to the best of their abilities, made quick decisions and everyone has tried to learn and grow from this together as a family. Recently it was made abundantly clear that Pay2Day is not defined by any one individual but instead all of the amazing and talented people we have working with us make up the Pay2Day family that I know any love. If you are looking to work for this company I would encourage you to give it a try, although we are not perfect we do all have each others back and work really hard to lift each other up, be there through the good and the bad and show care and concern for one another both personally and professionally.
Pros
growth opportunity, great company culture, constant learning and development (NOT a boring job)
What a great company to work for, I am new to the industry and they have welcomed me with all the training and resources I need to succeed. The atmosphere is fun and friendly.
Our management team always goes that extra step.

Overall a great company with opportunity to grow and achieve!!!
Pros
Benefits, Teamwork, Everything
Cons
Nada!
Great learning experience! Awesome people to work with. At every level, it is a challenging job. It is all worth it as it builds both your skills and your resume. There is a great deal of transparency at all levels. Management support, Amazing team. Flexible shifts as long as you communicate. Great Entry Level for anyone!
Pros
Amazing Staff, Good Benefit
I've been with this company for almost five years, there's nowhere I'd rather be! What I love most about Pay2Day is the positive company culture which is created by so many various efforts from all levels.
We foster an atmosphere which makes me proud to represent Pay2Day. We will always do what we can to set ourselves apart from others treating our clients

and employees with respect. To truly enjoy your job, its important to feel valued and respected, if your ambitious and driven you will go far!

Our company provides employees with what they need to be successful in both their professional and personal lives, I truly believe that. All levels are supportive of one another, we are a family who cares about one another. Employees are promoted from within, we look to develop, support and prepare our own for the next steps in their career with us.

By no means are we perfect but we listen and act quickly adapting changes or suggestions from our own when necessary. That's the beautiful thing about working for a company that cares about their employees. Our RM is truly the best I've had the privilege of working alongside. Our new CEO is incredibly driven and involved. All departments within have top notch talented employees which is what makes us a dream team!

If you want a rewarding, challenging career, this is the place for you.

N.
Pros
People, culture, benefits, growth potential
I have worked for other loan companies and pay2day is by far the best. They are fair to the employees, with pay and benefits. And when covid hit they stepped up and went out of the way to help not only rhe employees and customers!
Pros
Fun family atmosphere, decent pay ans benefits. Min 32 hours a week.
I really enjoy working for the company. Management is terrific and always accommodating. Everyone is friendly and easy to work with. We have a great team culture.
Pros
Great monthly incentives, awesome management, positive working environment
Cons
Late shifts
I have been with Pay2Day since 2018 and I absolutely love the atmosphere here. I am lucky to have such a great group of staff members as well as my mentors. Just like everything in life, you have to work for it if you want it and I am always up to the challenge. Pay2Day is a family unit and will continue to be EPIC standing above the rest.
Pros
support, growth, development, atmosphere
Cons
Working at Pay2Day is a unique experience. At every level, it is a challenging job. It is all worth it as it builds both your skills and your resume. There is a great deal of transparency at all levels. Everyone has a voice. As with any company, you have people that do not make the grade and blame everyone but themselves. You also have mistakes made which are never an issue when you take accountability and learn from them. As people are not perfect, nor is the company itself. The good news is that you have many people to discuss any issues with may have with. Mistakes are acknowledged and change ensues where possible. If you want to be challenged and develop a well rounded skill set, this is the job for you.
Pros
Development, challenge, leadership
One of the great places I have worked. Combined learning for work and life. Enjoyed the nature of job and team I work with. Great support from all my managers. More room for growth.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pay2Day?
I've been working at Pay2Day as a Branch Manager for almost a year now and I got to say that this is the best place to work at. If you're looking for work/life balance, supportive environment and to get into the sales field; then I definitely recommend this job.

Every day is different, you can never be bored as there is always something to do from auditing to dealing with customers and helping them out with their needs. The company’s values is what really motivated me in accepting the job offer at Pay2Day and I'm glad I did because I've been learning so much not just about the job but dealing with different personalities and understanding their needs to properly offer them the right service and product that will suit their situation.

The team is very collaborative and we work together to support each other because we believe that team work makes the dream work. Our District Manager is awesome and He is very understanding yet assertive when He needs to be which is the perfect balance.
Pros
Benefits/advancement
Cons
N/a
I have recently switched from a competitor and am so happy I made that leap. This is a great small Canadian company who truly care about work/life balance. The training provided me with knowledge of how this company runs and I was able to get my feet on the ground and began running. I have now been here for a few months and can’t wait to see growth and what I can contribute to my store and the company!
Pros
Salary, Management, Work/Life Balance, Benefits
Pay2Day listens to and cares about it's employees. They care about their clients. I come from several years of experience in retail and the financial industry, and it's truly refreshing and encouraging to see a company that tries its best to do what's right for both their clients and their people, while staying viable in a competitive marketplace.

Through all the recent changes that have happened within our company , and throughout the country with the pandemic, the Pay2Day Team- on all levels- has acted admirably and quickly, doing their best to keep our family safe and intact. The new CEO is very involved and very in-tune with our people and industry. 'People First' is a very real concept at Pay2Day.

If you are willing to work hard, learn a lot, grow professionally, and have fun, this is an excellent place to work!
Pros
Benefits, culture, training, advancement, learning environment, personal growth
I've been working with Pay2Day for almost 5 years and still enjoy working here a lot. I strongly feel that the company should get the recognition it deserves. On more than one occasion, I've been recognized for a job well done and my manager has been very sincere and does a great job appreciating all of us. Pay2Day has a great work atmosphere and makes you feel very welcome and valued and I have always felt that it is like an extended family for me. My experience with my coworkers has been positive and I have got their support on numerous occasions as we are encouraged to work very collaboratively towards our goals.

I am extremely happy to be a part of Pay2Day family.
Pros
Direct manager is always willing and available to offer support. Awards, appreciations to employees for great work, Constant motivation, Competitive salary and the health benefits are great, Approachable and open door policy with senior management, Freedom to work with your own strengths without micromanagement.
Cons
Nothing much really
I came from a similar financial service provider and I am so glad to have made this change in my life.
In our region/district, we have an excellent team, very collaborative and supportive to each other. This is an important asset to a successful team.

Pay2Day carries a different customer service approach to better help and serve our clients.
Previous branch manager at Pay2day. It was an excellent company to work for. There are some complaints about "upper manager" but the amount of support and guidance you get is based on what you put into the job and your effort. Being open to feedback and understanding the company culture, and trying to always make it better, will get you far in this company. A lot of people like to complain because they don't want to put the work in. This company promoted me from a CSR to a Branch Manager within 2 years. I worked hard, and am happy for the guidance is received from all of them. I was able to gain a great deal of real world business experience, and although I ended up leaving for another company, they were supportive of my progression. I left for a job in the field I went to school for. My upper management knew that was always my goal, and they helped support that. They didn't hang me out to dry because they knew I wouldn't be there forever. There are always going to be moments in every job where you are not happy, but overall the people of Pay2day care and do their best to support all of their employees. Do your best, and you'll see their best.
Pros
Great team of people, good customers, flexibility
I recently switched jobs and started working at Pay2Day in February of this year. I was nervous for the change, but the culture there and co-workers were so welcoming. I am so happy that I made the switch, we have a lot of options to help our clients that come in and allow them to leave with a smile. Day to day, the job keeps you busy, but it doesn't feel like work! I have learned so many new skills within my short time of being here that I can take with me wherever I go.
Pros
Teamwork, Customer Service, Daily Tasks
I have had a few jobs before my CSR job at Pay2Day and this one is by far the best. They will send emails talking about the good things that you do which feels nice to be recognized. In my past jobs it felt like what I did was not noticed but here it seems to actually been appreciated. Even though it feels like a lot sometimes as long as you are consistent with what you are doing and reaching your goals you can be successful here.
Pros
Incentive prizes for CSR's
I have been working at Pay2day for almost a year now.People are excellent here,you always feel supported and valued by Mangers, hireups and subordinates.Concerns are looked into and addressed.I have learned many appropriate values from Pay2Day.I am extremely happy to be a part of Pay2Day family.
Pros
Awards, appreciations to employees for great work, constant motivation, get to meet new people daily, flexibility and ofcourse great management
Cons
I've been working with Pay2Day for almost 2 years and still love working here. The management here at Pay2Day is amazing and is always very supportive of their employees. I find that with this company they are willing to work with you scheduling wise, they are fairly flexible if you need some time off. I love the work environment here at Pay2Day as it's always so friendly and inviting. My coworkers are amazing to work with they are like a second family, they're always there for support when you need them. I would definitely recommend working at Pay2Day.
Pros
Room for development, flexible schedule, friendly work environment.
Cons
None that come to mind.
Amazing team and management to work with. Avg 40 hours a week. Thursdays and Fridays can be super busy but with a great team with you and a good flexible higher management supporting you can make your life easier. Been working for Pay2day for almost 9 months. Got promoted to ASM. They really value for the work you put in and recognize your areas of specialty and motivates to you to make the most of it.
Pros
Management support, Amazing team. Flexible shifts as long as you communicate.