pavilion Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
Internship (Former Employee) –  Richmond Rd, Karnataka19 November 2017
Have nice experience in there , the colleagues in the pavillion are very nice and very helpful , have a long time work schedule in there that's the main problem in there
Pros
.Free lunches
Cons
Long hour
Good working environment
Beauty consultant (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur14 October 2017
Enjoy n good working environment with good benefits from the company. Company provide training and teach inexperience staff how to make good sales n attract more customers.
Pros
Free products sample
Cons
Long working hours
I wouldn't personally take my Friends or Family
Ride Attendant (Former Employee) –  Clacton-on-Sea, Essex21 August 2017
After being sacked without a solid reason I looked into my brain a bit more and realised how dangerous the place actually is Most rides are broke. And the staff are fully trained properly.
Pros
Meet some interesting people and Great time to see people having fun
Cons
Management pick favourites and single out others.
it was fun working there
Kitchen Hand, Cleaning (Former Employee) –  Kooralbyn QLD8 August 2017
it was only work experience so I didn't get paid or anything, but it was really good and I enjoyed working with the head chef and learning new techniques.
Fun and Family Friendly
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Champaign, IL24 July 2017
I love working as a bus driver. I love the people I work with also. You have enough time off between shifts to take care of your personal business. You also have an opportunity to get extra hours.
Some new friends
Busser (Former Employee) –  Athol, ID7 July 2017
While working at that location, got to make two new friends (still friends with them today). It was also very entertaining to work there as well. It was enjoyable.
Productive,hard at times,fun
INTERN (Current Employee) –  Flushing, NY30 April 2017
They take care of the residents very well,they make sure they hire people like me from schools to work for them in recreation to help the residents feel better and not think so much about where they are .
Pros
Free lunch, working with the residents ono on one and getting to build a bond with them
Interaction
COURTESY CLERK (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CA12 March 2017
Good interaction with employees and management as well with customers. Good communications with issues and gives support to positive actions and boost of morale.
i love helping customers
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  South Pasadena, CA11 March 2017
I love working for this company the customer's are so nice and friendly I got along with everyone that worked there. It's just a happy place to work at
SALES PROMOTER (Former Employee) –  Bukit Bintang19 February 2017
In pavilion I as promoter
Doing sale about t-shirt , shoes
Tell customer about our material n good of our shop . An then I also do the talermarketing to customer about our shop , benefits ,
Pros
Part time
Cons
Short breaks
Customers are the only people that care
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Bolton, Greater Manchester21 December 2016
Customer service when given is an absolute pleasure as the customers genuinely interact.
Most customers don't know that the service is for free as we don't keep tips. However we enjoy the smiley faces
Pros
Free food
Cons
Manager treats us like slaves
Waitress/Hostess (Current Employee) –  Dubai10 October 2016
Very supportive to thier staff.and they are giving trainings to the staff. They are willing to listen what is your problem financially and emotionaly.
Pros
Complimentary tea
Server (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX23 August 2016
Working at the pavilion has been a great experience. All of my co-workers were really nice and helping in anyway possible as well the managers. Management was willing to help anyone in any situation they had. This is job was an overall great experience for me and help me with growing.
Pavilion Review
Receptionist/Administrator (Current Employee) –  High Street Kensington Station20 June 2016
Pavilion was a lovely place to work. The people were amazing and you were always kept busy. I enjoyed the day to day challenges that arisen. I have learnt the whole reception and admin process on a very involved scale and learnt to work at a fast pace in the process. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people when they most needed you and providing 5* quality customer service to all members. Its very unfortunate I couldn't have stayed. I am currently on my maternity leave and I felt like this role was too far for me to travel now I have a baby.
Pros
good experience
Cons
great place with great people
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FL23 May 2016
The Pavilion has been sold to another owner and Peak is no longer the property management company at the facility. Changes were made and not for the good. Most of the staff was moved to other Peak locations across the country. I am tied to Ocala and could not move with Peak. New owners offered me a far less salary than I could work for and was let go by their VP last Thursday. There are only a handful of companies that I would consider working for and Peak would be high on that list. I will really miss the people that worked there.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Age of property was hard at first
Exciting workplace
Kitchen Assistant/Waiter (Former Employee) –  Preston, ENG13 January 2016
The days would always be interesting as it was a busy cafe, however we had a good team and great management who were able to gel together and work hard under pressure which made it enjoyable.
Pros
Great people
Cons
not many hours
Enjoyable
Promotion work (Former Employee) –  The Marque7 October 2015
Handed out flyers at the Marque concerts during the summer of 2015 to promote the event that were being held in the Pavilion. Enjoyable and fun and met lots of new people and potential customers
Pros
Meeting new people
never a dull day
Mental Health Worker (Former Employee) –  Champaign, IL9 April 2015
I enjoyed working with the kids. I like the idea of being a person that can help a kid when they need it. I disliked the fact all the kids were so medicated. I didnt realize I disagreed with the way people will place kids as young as ten on meds that can alter their minds to a point there is no coming back, until I worked there.

But other than that, I very much enjoyed the facility, the staff and working with the kids.
Pros
The people
Cons
The meds
Enjoyable workplace
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Weymouth, ENG28 December 2014
I am finding my time working at the Weymouth Pavilion very enjoyable, the small team all work together very well and there is a high level of teamwork throughout all the staff, both on a professional and personal level.
Pros
Close knit team
A waste of time!
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TN16 August 2014
Management and co workers are all related, As in lesbian relationship so if you aren't a lesbian they constant braid you and give you the most difficult assignments. They make their nurses work 16 hr days several days a week. Do yourself a favor and never apply here.
Pros
Patients