Pau & Wah Chartered Accountants Employee Reviews

long working hours and low wage
Internship (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON15 May 2019
You do learn a lot because they completely overwork you - Your later work terms will only get better because it can't possibly get worse
- Low wage
- VERY long hours, longer than all other accounting firms I worked at
- Terrible morale and culture, very stressful and toxic
- Crushed my self-esteem because I had little guidance/help and constantly got yelled at because I did things wrong, pretty sure I got depression out of this place... really don't think it's my fault for not knowing how to do something when it's my first accounting job ever and NO ONE TAUGHT ME. Was eager and enthusiastic to learn when I started, but getting yelled at every day when you tried really hard to do well really chips away from your self-esteem and motivation. Literally got yelled at for something I had no control over. Should have never taken the job.
Retire, stop tainting the mental health of the next generation
Good experience
Summer Intern (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON26 July 2017
Pau & Wah Chartered Accountants offers a good place to learn the basics of the accounting profession. The staff are very friendly and welcoming, making it easier to adapt to the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pau & Wah Chartered Accountants. Our community is ready to answer.

Pau & Wah Chartered Accountants Reviews by Job Title