Patty Shapiro & Associates

Patty Shapiro & Associates Employee Reviews

I had a variety of tasks whic I enjoyed. including reception, booking appointments with potential candidates, organizing files, talking with clients, preparing for meetings.
Pros
good learning experience
Cons
would have appreciated better renumeration
- a very small staff so i felt more comfortable - very fun staff that made me feel welcome - very welcoming - very far and hard to get to - learned a lot of thing on ho to work in an office
I went to Patty Shapiro & Associates looking for employment. I was pleased with the attention and help I received. They work very hard to make sure you are happy and satisfied in their job hunt with you. I really felt like they cared about me and the positions I was looking for. I ended up accepting a position that was presented to me through PS&A and was very happy for a few years. I realized my job field wasn't the right choice for me and went back to PS&A to discuss my options and perhaps a career change and they gave me the opportunity to work here as a recruiter. Working here has been the best experience I have had in the industry. They welcomed me with open arms and are best team in the world. I wouldn't change my switch of careers for anything else.
Pros
Work/Life Balance, great team work
Pros
Work/Life Balance, great team work