Patty Shapiro & Associates

Patty Shapiro & Associates Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
Learned to manage recruitment data bases and provide administrative support to the staff
I had a variety of tasks whic I enjoyed. including reception, booking appointments with potential candidates, organizing files, talking with clients, preparing for meetings.
Pros
good learning experience
Cons
would have appreciated better renumeration
fun workplace with nice people and fun to be around
- a very small staff so i felt more comfortable
- very fun staff that made me feel welcome

- very welcoming

- very far and hard to get to

- learned a lot of thing on ho to work in an office
Working with Patty Shapiro & Associates
I went to Patty Shapiro & Associates looking for employment. I was pleased with the attention and help I received. They work very hard to make sure you are happy and satisfied in their job hunt with you. I really felt like they cared about me and the positions I was looking for. I ended up accepting a position that was presented to me through PS&A and was very happy for a few years. I realized my job field wasn't the right choice for me and went back to PS&A to discuss my options and perhaps a career change and they gave me the opportunity to work here as a recruiter. Working here has been the best experience I have had in the industry. They welcomed me with open arms and are best team in the world. I wouldn't change my switch of careers for anything else.
Pros
Work/Life Balance, great team work
Working with Patty Shapiro & Associates
Pros
Work/Life Balance, great team work
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Patty Shapiro & Associates. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5