Patrick Mechanical Limited
Patrick Mechanical Limited Employee Review

Learned a lot about myself and the industry

8 March 2013
Sorry but this was the worst place and the most negative environment i Have ever worked so i would not like to give a review because it will be negative. If i would have listened to some people i would not be in my situation. All other places were great places to work.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
had a job and it fed the family and paid the bills
Cons
no time for family
18 December 2019
Same roleSame location
Millwright- laid off shortage (Former Employee) - Greater Sudbury, ON
good bunch of people, just the work attire got slow at times, so it was hard to stay focused onsome parts, but in sence it is a great company with other opportunities...
27 August 2018
Same role
Millwright Apprentice (Current Employee) - Lively, ON
very diverse company great learning experience over the years I touched lots of areas of the millwright trade and also picked up some new skill non trade related which made me an overall well rounded millwright
18 November 2020
Same location
Mechanical Supervisor (Current Employee) - Sudbury, ON
During my timeSpent at Patrick mechanical as a supervisor they offered little or no support I worked over 80 hours a week since may and never had one journeyperson on the crew for a large industrial job 20Men no journeyman and 15 labour’s to do 3000Ft of piping and pre fab . There are good as a stepping stone for shop work but useless for anyone looking for a real future or to learn, as supervision has to Do the work and try to mentor !!
Pros
Cons
Poor management...no safety
  1. Learned a lot about myself and the industry