Passport Health Employee Review

View all Passport Health reviews

RN/Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 March 2016
It is a Boring job, no room for advancement, further education or growth, unorganized, employees not respected. Very low pay, no benefits,

Other Passport Health Employee Reviews

Non stressful workplace
travel nurse (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 June 2019
I have been with Passport Health for years. I can't say anything bad about this company aside from these past years it's hard to have an hourly raise. It is a perfect job for me since they are very flexible with schedule. You can work weekends, early shift at 7 am or even late shift at 9 pm. The nursing management is the best and they are very supportive to you. If you prefer working alone in the clinic this is the job for you. It can be overwhelming at first since you have to see clients face to face, discussed diseases and administer vaccines and medications, giving prescriptions, but once you are well trained everything can go smoothly. They even give you lots of time per client. There are days when it's slow but this gives you time to catch up. Read medical directives and research. I love that you can take home some extra admin work and get paid as well.
Pros
bonus quarterly, shift flexibility and multiple locations canada wide
Cons
no annual raise, few opportunity to advance in your position.
Fun, great environment and supportive management
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC6 June 2019
The culture of this company is great and everyone is hard working. Co-workers, support staff and management are helpful. Flexible schedule. Totally different then "hospital nursing" . Client's are fun, never a same day.
Pros
flexibility with schedule
Cons
Low pay with no benefits
Official response from Passport Health
10 June 2019

Thank you for your feedback! As we are vastly growing we realize how important the benefits is to all employees, thus we are in the process of implementing this in the next few weeks. As well as other perks employees can enjoy such as Canada attractions (i.e. Canada's Wonderland, Museums, Water Parks etc) and Health and Wellness programs (GoodLife Fitness, LA Fitness, Energy Cardio etc.)
Thank you for your commitment to Passport Health!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Passport Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Passport Health Reviews by Location