Passport Canada Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace
Pre-Examination Clerk (CR-05) (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC5 December 2012
Great team!
Top manager!
Learned a lot from co-workers and trainers.
Nice and quiet work environment.
Pros
overtime
Cons
location a bit far from everything

Other Passport Canada Employee Reviews

Great place
Passport Clerk (Current Employee) –  Gatineau, QC7 April 2018
I worked at Passport Canada as a student. Being part of the FSWEP program that promotes jobs for students, this institution has been very generous in offering flexible schedules. My tasks varied from mail opening to data entry of passport applications. Students are sent to any section where help is needed. This is beneficial to enrich resumes with various tasks and experience. Change in tasks don't happen very often but they are appreciated when they do. Mail opening and data entry can become redundant to someone who needs a challenge at work. Most supervisors are kind and down to earth people. The workplace culture is friendly but a little difficult to move up the latter if you don't make yourself stand out a lot.
Pros
Flexible for students
Cons
Inconsistant employee discipline
A strong team
Operations Clerk (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC5 March 2018
Although I only worked here one summer I made several friends. I did a daily inspection of various forms of paperwork for those applying for their passport. I would have loved to continue working their but the contract was short term and their were very few opening of full time as this department was quite popular with very few vacancies'
Pros
fun atomsphere, evenly paced work enviroment
Cons
very poor transit where their office was located