Partners in Parenting Inc. logo
Partners in Parenting Inc.

Partners in Parenting Inc. Employee Reviews

Good starting place for new students

Good place to work depending on the supervisors/managers. Always short staffed for the homes, expect staff to work long hours, overtime, often many days without a day off, work in multiple locations for a variety of experience. Pay is poor compared to similar agencies. Room for advancement because they lose supervisors frequently (poor pay, overwork, bullied by management, they want a caviar employee for a bologna) Management/human resources look down on staff and treat them poorly (if they don't like you, they will make your life miserable).Definitely a building block, but not a career environment.Owner is running a business, bottom dollar is keeping cash in her pocket.

Official response from Partners in Parenting Inc.

11 May 2021
We are sorry to hear that this is/was your experience with us. We truly try our best to work with staff in resolving any issues they may face and unfortunately, we can’t manage issues if they never get brought forward. As we know, the majority of staff here are happy with their work environment and supporting the clients positively. Different agencies receive funding differently and we have been advocating on behalf of the clients for their rates to be reviewed but unfortunately, there has been no meaningful responses yet. Everything the owner does is for the people we support and in the best interest of the clients, not for personal gain and it is a shame for anyone to even think that. The owner has dedicated her entire life to supporting children and adults with disabilities.

Supportive, positive workplace

I have been with Partners in Parenting for over 5 years now and have had very positive experiences. The management team, supervisors and staff teams are able to work together and support the clients in the best ways possible. The main focus and goal is always about supporting the clients and ensuring they have the best care and life possible. The environment can get hectic, but that is to be expected when you are caring for people. We are able to bring joy into their lives and I have felt supported in times of personal crisis when they've happened.

Do not apply

I would not recommend working for this company. If you value yourself and your time this is not the job for you. Staff are over worked for subpar wage. There is little to no work/life balance. Staff are not valued or respected for all the extra work they do. Floor staff are great but higher management undermines staff working day to day with the clients.

Cons

Subpar wage, management, stress, work/life balance

Official response from Partners in Parenting Inc.

11 May 2021
It is unfortunate that comments on Indeed are from individuals who are not happy with their work environment. As we know, people that are happy in their workplaces. unfortunately, those individuals don't often take the time to post positive comments on Indeed because they aren’t on Indeed looking at postings. It is also disappointing that when individuals put comments there is no way for Indeed to verify the information the individual has posted and most businesses prefer not to get into this type of correspondence. With over 120 staff it is unfortunate that a few are unhappy. We truly do try to work with staff in resolving issues that may have.

Jobs at Partners in Parenting Inc.