Partners in Credit Inc Employee Reviews

Collection Officer (Current Employee) –  Thornhill, ON2 March 2019
Great place to work- very professional and managers challenge you to get the best out of you. I would recommend this job to anybody. 10/10 atmosphere!
Great looking enviornment
Collections Officer (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON5 December 2018
P.I.C wasn't exactly the most memorable company I have worked for. Although, the company during the time of my employment was undergoing several changes (management, market share, building location, etc..)
Pros
Fun collegues
Cons
Demand
Good Company
Team Leader/ Administrator/ Collector (Former Employee) –  150 Commerce Valley Drive , Thornhill , Ontario1 May 2018
- Good company
- Very motivated group of people who make it their goal to achieve targets and set standards for them self's.
- Hardest part of the job being loud and always on the phone.
Pros
Great Manager
Cons
Pay and Schedule.
professional work environment
Agent de recouvrement par téléphone (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 April 2018
Good place to work, good management, good salary, focus and structured with good support. Downtown Montreal, very accesible and fun place to work overall.
Look the other way never consider working here
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON24 September 2017
Completely unorganized, mismanaged, and not a place you want to work. Company is run as a dictatorship, they have 2 sets of rules, preach one thing, and do the opposite. They also are not shy about running the company with blatant double standards. Run dont walk somewhere else for an interview.Trust me I know I worked there a long time.
Cons
Part of a small business experience
Collector (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ON5 April 2017
Enjoyed engaging the client to ensure that they enjoyed their bakery experience. understanding the impact I have to the success of local small business was impactful and meaningful.
Managers dont hvae a clue what they are doing
Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 December 2016
Good working environment but managers are clueless, one manager there have no idea how to get his team in order, another one there all he does is to yell at customer. Mostly favoritism. Some people can get away with stuff while others can't.
Cons
Very productive and fun workplace.
Senior Collections Officer (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON8 April 2016
Well managed workplace.

Positive environment, easy to work in and be successful in.

Plenty of success driven co-workers.
Very nice culture
Warehouse Worker / Auditor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 July 2015
Great management that cares about human conditions at work. Nice approach. Motivates employees to reach their target
Fun Environment
client services (Former Employee) –  markham, on4 April 2014
Partners was a good place to work, people were nice, friendly and professional
Pros
Employee Appriciation Days
Cons
Productive and fun place to work
Collection Officer (Former Employee) –  Toronto,CA2 January 2013
I like talking to people, enjoy using my accounting skills,communication skills.I start my day with taking calls and explaining about their amount due and how does it affect their credit history.People understand the effect and paying the amount due.My supervisor is really cooperative and great.He inspires us and teach us a lot of skills to get the best results.We get rewarded what we do.Besides bonus and holidays as a reward ,the best thing I like is getting appreciated by announcing the name for best results.I am very hard worker.Hardest part of the job is when people dont understand.We are convincing them to pay on time and protect them.I enjoy working with co-worker.I made a lot of friends.
Pros
we get rewarded what we do.besides bonus and holidays as a reward, the best thing i like is getting appreciated by announcing the name for best results.
Cons
when people dont understand.we are convincing them to pay on time and protect the.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Partners in Credit Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Partners in Credit Inc Reviews by Location