parq Vancouver

Canada18 reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

Fun place

Negative environment. Minimum wage is not worth it, if you are new expect to be on graveyard shift most of your life and no weekends off. Drunk players and angry customers almost every night.

So far so good

The job is stable, pay is ok ... Good benefit, but hour is long , bad for night shift for new peopleOverall , it is good for someone want a stable income , and do not hate night shift

Pros

Stable

Cons

Night shift

Insights into parq Vancouver

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Supportive environment

Excellent place to work

I love the people I work with and the culture. The work is easy and learning the procedures are easy. I love coming in to work daily. I hope this helps others apply.

Pros

Extended health benefits

Work place is fun place

Personally I am having fun working with parq Vancouver, the work culture, colleges, and the benefits that parq provides to its employees are exceptional. I will definitely recommend everyone to work for parq.

nice place

everybody is fun to work with and they won't let you feel left out on your first week working. Even if it is busy my superiors always lighten the mood and they make sure we have a balance with job and life.

Exhausting, but satisfying job.

One of the most advanced companies in the same activity. Very organized and structured in every way. The only issue is that we had to stay standing the whole shift.

Blau F&B portion of Parq

Overworked and underpaid- If this is what you are looking for you have found it. Very little respect from upper management or ownership and if you like to be screamed at by your boss look no further. Just ask around, the industry is small. Won't find many that will say the experience was good but you will find lots that hated it. Should be easy enough to find someone that has quit, 100's have. They allow very little creativity from their chefs and instead steal from other restaurants menu items.

Cons

long hours, underpaid, poor work environment, poor vision

Stability:

I currently work as a game dealer at Parq Vancouver. I love the job as I find dealing different table games to be very captivating. The casino is run very well.

Pros

Guaranteed 40 hours a week of work with a stable income

Cons

Working night shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at parq Vancouver. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare parq Vancouver with

parq Vancouver reviews by location

Learn about parq Vancouver in popular locations

• parq Vancouver