parq Vancouver

parq Vancouver Culture reviews

Canada18 reviews

Clear

good

great employee great management easy to work with.friendly environment.accesible to all the management,they smile at you all the time.they greet you all the time

Nothing much

The foremen, doing the bare minimum as they make it look like they are actually doing work while relentlessly criticizing employeesand telling them to work faster or else you're fired. When the employees work faster to get ahead of schedule, the foreman sends employees home because there isn't enough work to do and the workers end up losing an hour and a half pay due to the cheap foreman who only cares about money. When the job is going slow, foremen is constantly blaming the lack of progress on the employees working ability to the project manager, and you'll see some of your coworkers get fired, or sent to another site. Employees who have been there long enough, all seem to know the problem is management and the culture that is this company has promoted the real issues of favoritism leaving many good skilled workers unemployed after being poorly treated, while hiring a bunch of cheap labour (first year apprentices) and throwing them in situations where they cannot succeed and screaming at them to work faster where it's harder for them to learn how to do things correctly.Foreman makes you do plugs on your knees for 11 months straight if you're a first year and doesn't allow you to sit on a bucket or a spool of wire because it "looks unprofessional" or "if you're in pain you'll work faster"

Insights into parq Vancouver

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Supportive environment

Excellent place to work

I love the people I work with and the culture. The work is easy and learning the procedures are easy. I love coming in to work daily. I hope this helps others apply.

Pros

Extended health benefits

Was a fun and friendly place to work.

I enjoyed don't time working for a hard working team that worked efficiently while maintaining a fun and positive environment. Lunch room for all departments to share.

Work place is fun place

Personally I am having fun working with parq Vancouver, the work culture, colleges, and the benefits that parq provides to its employees are exceptional. I will definitely recommend everyone to work for parq.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at parq Vancouver. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare parq Vancouver with

parq Vancouver reviews by location

Learn about parq Vancouver in popular locations

• parq Vancouver