parq Vancouver

Insights into parq Vancouver

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things

good

great employee great management easy to work with.friendly environment.accesible to all the management,they smile at you all the time.they greet you all the time

Excellent place to work

I love the people I work with and the culture. The work is easy and learning the procedures are easy. I love coming in to work daily. I hope this helps others apply.

Pros

Extended health benefits

Was a fun and friendly place to work.

I enjoyed don't time working for a hard working team that worked efficiently while maintaining a fun and positive environment. Lunch room for all departments to share.

Stay as far away from here as you can

Toxic and abusive on every level. Bugs, birds and rats in back areas. I wasn't there long but likely have PTSD from this place.HR helps no one. Run away as fast as you can.

Work place is fun place

Personally I am having fun working with parq Vancouver, the work culture, colleges, and the benefits that parq provides to its employees are exceptional. I will definitely recommend everyone to work for parq.

No job security

no job security , no bonuses , no fairness , no job security , management is usless , union is useless ... does nothing for members , no thanks or appreciation , was better managenmt on the old property . no job security don't bother here

Pros

no pros

Cons

all cons no job security no extra no bonuses no thanks no nothing

nice place

everybody is fun to work with and they won't let you feel left out on your first week working. Even if it is busy my superiors always lighten the mood and they make sure we have a balance with job and life.

Exhausting, but satisfying job.

One of the most advanced companies in the same activity. Very organized and structured in every way. The only issue is that we had to stay standing the whole shift.

Good tips, high expectations

Enjoyed the opening of the Victor at Parq, however I found after working there for 6 months that management was hard on a lot of people. They have high expectations which is fine but I found that I was not valued and was treated poorly. Tips were good on the bar, and most of the staff where great to work with. Staff discount is pitiful and wage is low for the expectations. Servers make a lot in tips.

Good experience to open new restaurant

Worked morning shift that included doing inventory check for daily par levels. Cook to order. Very repetitive but is fun. The management team is still very new. Many things have not been resolved since opening. The people are very friendly.

Stability:

I currently work as a game dealer at Parq Vancouver. I love the job as I find dealing different table games to be very captivating. The casino is run very well.

Pros

Guaranteed 40 hours a week of work with a stable income

Cons

Working night shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at parq Vancouver. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement