Parlee McLaws LLP

Parlee McLaws LLP Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
Parlee McLaws gave me a chance when no one else would. I am very grateful to work for such an amazing company, they make sure their employees are taken care of.
Pros
Free lunches, work-life balance
Great staff, always kept busy and constant learning. Filing and records management. Happy moral, great location, excellent client exposure. Flattered to have had the chance to work with them.
4 January 2020
Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your experiences with Parlee McLaws. All the best in your next steps!
Management Doesn't Value Employees. It is nice to work at a place where you feel job security with great pay. Parlee doesnt have either. Making staff feel like only doing bare minimum. I did enjoy working with most of my fellow employees though.
10 September 2018
I am sorry to hear you did not have a good experience while working here. I encourage you to contact me directly to share the details of your experience so we can learn from it. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Johanna Cruz

HR Advisor

jcruz@parlee.com
Great & honest company. I was able to improve my skill set, and further my career. Learning a ton on the legal side as well as the professional side in an office.
30 July 2018
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your time here. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
I have been at Parlee McLaws LLP for over a decade and can say that it is a great place to work. It is obvious that management really cares about the staff. Although I don't agree with every single implementation (change is hard sometimes) I would not leave my position here for any reason other than something that was much better, which I'm not even sure exists, in this field anyway. I have enjoyed my time here and there are a lot of great people to work with. As with any law firm, there are some lawyers which are jerks but I find the good outweighs the bad by a lot. When I first started here, I thought it would be a stepping stone but now I think I'll be here until I retire. There are a lot of long-term employees here (20-35 years) and a lot of staff and lawyers have come back after working elsewhere, which I think shows that it's a good place to be.
Pros
Benefits, gym subsidy, monthly parties
Cons
Rules are not applied to every single person (partners get away with a lot)
I only worked there for the summer. I really don't have a lot to say. It was good money for the summer. It was a temporary position to help with things such as data entry.
Pros
Money
Cons
Boring
Parlee has amazing staff that make it a fun place to work.

My position changed dramatically and I was unhappy with the change, so I left my position.

Staff great, HR and management not so much.
Parlee is a fantastic firm with great people. It provides an excellent work environment and allows young associates to flourish.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Parlee McLaws LLP?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parlee McLaws LLP. Our community is ready to answer.
Parlee McLaws LLP Reviews by Location