Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities Employee Reviews for Regional Manager

Regional Manager4 reviews
Canada4 reviews
Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities is Canada’s leading owner, operator, and developer of residential and resort land lease communities. I enjoy my employment.
When Company was publicy traded great place to work every one helped each other and senior management would listen. When BCIMC purchased new CEO promised and acted like company cared hired lots of senior VP to pretend to under stand customer and employees concerns. Very toxic environment
Pros
Customers
Cons
Poor Senior management
I have been with the company for 3 years and have seen a lot of change, all for the betterment of the company. The company is relatively young and in these 3 years we have been strengthening our main business pillars. We now have that infrastructure in place and our leadership team is laying out the vision for us for the next 5 - 10 years.

Our leadership team is a group of passionate people who are moving at incredible speed to ensure we meet our objectives. Our President & CEO, along with the leadership team provides us with quarterly updates encouraging questions and feedback at any time. I have worked for several large national companies, it is always difficult to keep a close knit culture in large companies, but our leadership group has managed to do that. The culture of our company is work hard and have fun along the way. You are strongly encouraged to be an active participant in the way we do business, to voice your opinions on how things are being done. A bonus is the annual national "Academy", a venue where our managers across the country gather to learn best practices, build relationships, and be part of the visioning of our company.

I know I have the freedom each day to make decisions based on the direction our business is moving. This has been the best work experience I have had in my 30+ years of work and encourage you to join our company. If you have passion for real estate management, if you love customer service and solving problems, if you flourish in an environment where each day is different, then this is the place for you.
If you enjoy being disrespected, not valued, worked hard and generally manipulated by your superiors, this is the ideal company to work for.
There is absolutely no way you can work here and have any kind of self respect or ethics, especially with the way upper management runs their business models.

Whole company is run like a cash cow with no respect to employees and their families, clients and their lives.

The very few honest hard working people that are left in this company are methodically being replaced by either foreign imports or lower paid unqualified individuals with no experience or any sense of pride.
Pros
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9