Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities

Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities Employee Reviews for Community Manager

Community Manager5 reviews
Canada5 reviews
As a 10 plus year employee of Parkbridge I've seen this company grow and expand - diversify and face challenges - overcome and become Canada's largest and most successful Land Lease Company. In order to accomplish all of the above I as an employee had to also grow and expand, meet new challenges and accept new ideas that sometimes take me out of my comfort zone.
Through it all I've watched new systems develop, I've been educated on things I never thought I'd be interested in and I've accomplished many things that make me stop and smile on a regular basis.

The company is multi faceted so the people you meet on a regular basis are interesting and diversified.

The Customers you serve could be your parents, your grandparents, the travelling public or the family in search of affordable housing.

If you like to be challenged, if you like no two days to be the same, if you enjoy meeting and serving the public and if you want a job where you will be supported on a regular basis then do take a look at what Parkbridge has to offer.

Its not just a job it's a career and for a lot of us it's a great part of our life!!
22 October 2019
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your career at Parkbridge. We are very proud of our diverse and multi-talented team, and are happy that you are finding both opportunities and support to develop your career with us!
Wonderful company to work for - Management is very supportive.
Always lots to do and many different hats to wear. The Residents are amazing and make this job very rewarding.
19 September 2019
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying being a part of the Parkbridge team. Thank you for taking the time to provide a review.
Enjoy coming to work everyday. New challenges, no day is ever the same. For the most part a great team environment, there a few negative people that don't see what a great company Parkbridge is to work for. Most enjoyable part of the job is the team atmosphere. People who don't want to work and have no ambition will find it hard to work here as in with any job worth having they do "judge you" on performance.
Pros
I actually like coming to work.
Cons
Some negative employees, they can cause friction in the day to day of the job.
28 February 2019
Thank you for your review of Parkbridge – we are happy you are enjoying your work and that you are finding it a great place for your career! We do strive to listen to our people and make adjustments where possible to create a positive work experience.
Read reviews that don't sound like "sound bite" by mrkg/employee perform reviews (honest ones). Employees leave Parkbridge feeling emotionally scared.
Pros
Cons
Great place to start or finish your working history
most of the upper management are easy to get along with
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9