Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities

Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities Employee Reviews for Administrator

Administrator2 reviews
Canada2 reviews
As a Community Administrator, I interact with residents from 3 parks. It can be busy and a little stressful at times, but overall it is very rewarding. I find that Management, direct and upwards, is supportive. The most enjoyable part of the job is building relationships with the Community residents, and being able to experience their ups and downs with them. The hardest part about the job is the communication ... sometimes it takes a long time to get answers, and the residents are looking for results that might not come for days, weeks, even longer. A simple "I hear you" from Management would go a long ways.
Official response from Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities
20 May 2020
It’s employees like you that help us go above-and-beyond in delighting our residents. It’s great to know that you feel supported in your position, and we appreciate your comments on better communication, too. Being timely is something that we strive for, and it's important to hear from staff when we can improve. We’re so happy to hear you value the relationships you're building with residents and truly understanding their experiences – we couldn't ask for more from an employee and thank you so much for your dedication to the Parkbridge community.
Parkbridge believes in their employees and provides tools to help them enjoy their day at work. Fresh fruit, vegetables, yogurt, snacks and drinks are always provided. They have a strong believe in Family and what it stands for. Management are approachable and they have an open door concept. They are some wonderful employees who are a joy to work with.
Pros
Excellent Benefits, Treat employees well, Wonderful people to work with
Cons
Needs better communication with new processes and procedures
Official response from Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities
9 August 2019
Thank you for your review of Parkbridge – we are happy you are enjoying your work and that you are finding it a great place for your career. We work hard to create a collaborative, transparent and positive workplace for all staff, and appreciate your feedback.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9