Usually an over the phone interview, in person interview and then depending on the position if they are considering hiring you might get a credit check, back ground check and drivers abstract.
Three part interview process. Phone, then two in person. They also do a police and credit check.
Lacking in professionalism
A joke. I had only one face to face interview and the woman was covered in dog hair. Was supposed to have a skype interview and they could not understand how to make skype work, so it was over the phone.
Over the phone
- What is the work environment and culture like at Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at PARKBRIDGE LIFESTYLE COMMUNITIES INC?4 people answered
- What is the corporate culture like at Parkbridge?3 people answered
- What is the leadership team like?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities management do to prevent others from leaving…2 people answered
- Why is there a turn around in staff no longtime employees, told from your maintain ace man at Crispe…2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities? What ar…2 people answered