It's very different depending on where you are.
You are a big part of making the corporate culture work for you. You need to be adaptable, communicative and be willing and able to work as part of a team.
The corporate team will tell you it's an amazing culture, but it's actually very toxic. Little value is placed on employees. There is the "ingroup" and the "outgroup" Only those who have lived inside the Parkbridge Box for 10+ years are part of the ingroup - everyone else is treated horribly.
- What is the work environment and culture like at Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at PARKBRIDGE LIFESTYLE COMMUNITIES INC?4 people answered
- What is the leadership team like?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities management do to prevent others from leaving…2 people answered
- Why is there a turn around in staff no longtime employees, told from your maintain ace man at Crispe…2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities? What ar…2 people answered