ParkBench.com Employee Reviews

Fun workplace with a great platform
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 March 2019
Great bunch of people to work with an incredibly valuable platform. Hours can be long, but what you put in, you get back out.
Great incentives for hitting targets.
Feels like one large family
Great company to work - Be prepared to work hard
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 March 2019
If you are a person looking for a regular 9-5 this might not necessarily be the right fit.

If you are willing to put in the effort this company will reward you in kind.
Pros
Great culture, fun team
Best place I've ever worked.
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 March 2019
If you want to work at a place that builds every single piece of character in your repertoire, this is the place.

Firstly, the product is beyond anything I've ever experienced before. When it's utilized properly, this platform enables the people who use it to exponentially grow their business.

Secondly, the culture. From the founders, to the sales team, to the customer success team, everyone is aligned with one goal...explosive growth.

Thirdly, from a purely sales perspective, I've had 4 years of prior sales experience, and within 3-5 days here, I learned more about selling than ever before. You want to grow like crazy? This is the place for you.
Pros
Start up culture, the founders, the product, the tech we get to use, the support, friday lunches, growth potential, the feeling of actually helping someone with a product that works everytime is used.
Cons
Gatta be committed and do the hard work.
Great environment, and even better people
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  100 University Ave.21 March 2019
I came to Parkbench with over 10 years in sales experience; I had taken time off sales for the past year due to emotional burnout from selling so many products over the year that simply don't work, have terrible support and customer service and ultimately the companies did not care about their employees.

When I started at Parkbench i'll admit I had my guard up, but after only a week with the people here I can honestly say I have never felt so good about working and selling for a company.

First off, the product actually works which is a HUGE bonus if you have ever sold in the marketing/advertising industry. Everyone knows marketing and advertising is a gamble for the person buying it; with Parkbench that is not the case.

The training, although brief, is effective and truly teaches you new things about sales, even if you have been in the industry for a long time like me.

There is constant fun in the office, great people to work with, lunch provided on Friday's, plenty of quarterly/annual bonuses and contests to stay motivated for.

There is a ton of room for advancement as the company is entering a massive growth phase. The only drawback some may see is that they expect production from their sales people quickly. If you have ever worked for a company with a startup culture you have likely been under the pressure to produce quickly before and this would not even phase you, but for anyone who is nervous about their sales ability(specifically their ability to close) this may not be the place for you.

If you love sales, work hard, and enjoy a real team atmosphere
  more... where negativity is unacceptable then give Parkbench some serious consideration. It will be the best job you have ever had!  less
Pros
Effective training, Amazing people, Fun environment, Quarterly/Annual bonuses, Good Pay
Cons
Gotta work really really hard..if that is a con?
Great place to grow and learn!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 November 2017
Great company to work for. Embraces innovation and provides mentorship for aspiring leaders! Company owners have established a great culture that is unconventional but effective. The most difficult part of the job is adapting to the pace of change as the company is still growing and always innovating.
Pros
free lunches, great co-workers and leaders who care
productive fun place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 October 2017
great place to learn and grow, grateful for the experience and enjoyed a lot of good friendships. company markets a great idea and has a great future with smart people
Pros
free lunches, supportive leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ParkBench.com. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7