Park West Gallery

Park West Gallery Employee Reviews in Miami, MB

Miami, MB3 reviews
A great and rewarding job that gives back what you put in. Did two contracts that were drastically different in tone. First contract saw an excellent team, motivation from everyone, excellent opportunities to learn while having ample free time to explore the world. Worked on average 8am - 9pm. Second contract saw a difficult team, low motivation, belittlement and little opportunity to learn from anyone. Worked on average 6am - 2am. Great opportunity to see the world and meet new and great people. Some bosses I had will inform how I move forward professionally, others I would go for experimental brain surgery to forget. Pros: Good money (if you work hard), confidence, travel, skill building, people. Cons: Poor management (depending), belittlement (depending), small paychecks (depending)
With no HR department, the company uses idle threats and egotism to give their employees a fear that they could easily be replaced. Although there is a strong culture in the company there is no support. If you are applying prepare to be overworked an underpaid
I've worked for them for over a decade now and it has been one of the better decisions i made. I have referred several friends and family members into company and it is a great gig that pays well. You do have to work hard though, but that is same for any position on the cruise ships. but all your expenses are paid, so all the money you make goes in your pocket.
Pros
expenses paid, good money, see the world, develop public speaking skills
Cons
you do work more than a typical 9-5, 5 days a week. auction days are hard, port days are easy.