PARK PROPERTY MANAGEMENT

PARK PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews
Ok company to work for as long as you was willing to try any job on the site ie from plumbing to any other kind of work that was requested of you .And also from cleaning the building to suite repairs, and snow removel to lawn care .
Very enjoyable
Loved the tenants and staff. Great building. Left because partner and I separated. Enjoyed my time with Park Property. Would return if I could. Hours were a little tight
In my opinon, this is not a good place to work.
I had a horrible experience and no help from Management in regard to stress or my medical condition. It is a toxic work environment and fighting within the company. Gossip can affect everyone different. I put my heart into the job and was not appreciated. I was put in several situations that put my safety in question. It has taught me to speak up and fight for my human rights.
No room for advancement or career growth
At the "front line" sector of this business (superintendents), it is a very difficult job. Although like any other superintendent job, the hours are very long due to being On Call. You get 2 days off one week and only 1 day off the next week. You're technically expected to be within work distance AND available to assist even on the nights that you're NOT schedule to be On Call. Some property managers are easier to deal with than others. Most people at head office take their job too seriously and if you're starting from the bottom, you will always remain at the bottom. There is absolutely no room for advancement in your career with this company unless you know someone. When new positions are available and posted, you will not even get a call for an interview as they will already have hired someone behind the scenes who is ALWAYS related (family) to someone that already works with Park Property and/or head office. No matter how hard you work, you will always require improvement and if you're looking for gratitude or any signs of appreciation for going above and beyond your expected duties, you will NOT get it here. I was a long term employee who was never given the opportunity for advancement regardless of the fact that I had previous work experience that would surpass most current corporate employees. This company needs to focus more on the basic fundamentals that make up a successful company -- their employees.
Pros
Large free apartment. Health Benefits.
Cons
Long On Call hours. No room for advancement.
and fun workplace with table tennis table
Productive and excellent workplace with a good teamwork.

I resolved problems and determined corrective action to eliminate equipment malfunctions.

Produced a manual describing the use of various cleaning products for cleaners.
Well known Company
Great Company. but for family reasons, need to move to Hamilton and they do not have a place to transfer me. I have learnt a lot through their training/hands on training.
Very well run company
Submitting leasing information of previous day.
suit inspection of up coming suits for rent

Make sure all adds have been placed for rental suits.

Filling out applications.

Showing of suites.

Booking appointments for viewings.
Pros
Greta staff
Cons
very good company
I work as a assistant to my dad in the company I do plumbing changing lights in the apartments and others thing over the building and learning new things everyday my other co workers are always there to help when I need it the most enjoyable part of the job is team work and the job gets done faster.
good for starting and growing the family
good for starting and growing the family.
Working day time is the best .

Good time to take care for your children.

Don't forgot You are working 7/24
The Management Office
A typical day would be dealing with tenants in the apartment building I worked in. I was responsible at one time for 1,200 suites. When they I had problem, I would check it out, and have it resolved. If it was a maintenance problem, I would get the right people (contractor) in and in a timely manner to repair it.

Composing my own letters was a very enjoyable part of the job. My co-workers and I worked well.

I don't think there was any hard part of the job, only hard personalities in the tenants I sometimes had.

Every day was different and that's what made the job so interesting..
Hard work and great people! Beautiful annual party!
I learn everything about superindendant job.I met great co-workers. We help each other.