PAREXEL

PAREXEL Employee Reviews

I worked there about 8 years. It was my first experience to work in clinical research. It was huge part of my life, I enjoyed working there, I had great manager and I got friends there
I work from home and particularly value the trust and flexibility offered by management. Great work/life balance and fantastic support and development opportunities as well.
Professional, but not big on promotions for low level employees. Fair pay, family friendly, but currently a brand new upper management, so I am not aware of any changes.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
nothing much, all good
Good training programs, regional travel great for family-work balance . proactive and knowledgeable line and functional management make this a good organization to begin career with
The company's work Culture is very friendly. Job work/life balance is perfect. Company Policies are just the best. Working in this company is learning with fun.
Good large-scale CRO. Good work-life balance and excellent support from upper management. Competitive salaries and they recognize and appreciate hard work and strong performance.