PARC Retirement Living Employee Review

View all PARC Retirement Living reviews

What a special place
Dining Room Server (Former Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC31 August 2017
The people at PARC, both the residents and the employees, have made my experience so special. It's the first time I am working in Seniors Living...I did not know what to expect, but I love feeling like I make a difference. It feels like management really cares about the people here and our future.

Other PARC Retirement Living Employee Reviews

Great company
Night houseman (Current Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC24 February 2019
This company is amazing.They value and appreciate their employees.People are kind and very helpful.Good pay,good management,employees value each other.I am very lucky that I worked in this company.Very nice workplace.
Official response from PARC Retirement Living
6 May 2019

Thank you for the kind comment! One of our core values is "We appreciate each other and all that we have" - You've done a wonderful job in displaying the appreciation in your comment. We are lucky to have you!

Thanks again!

Fantastic place to work
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 February 2019
PARC Retirement Living is an awesome company to work for, they really do act on making this an engaged place for everyone. They live by their values and Rainer really cares about his team. There is never a day that goes by at work where I don't laugh or have fun, my coworkers are all so lovely, and it's just a very positive place to be.
Pros
Humour, happiness, meaningful work
Official response from PARC Retirement Living
11 February 2019

Thank you very much for the kind review. We are so happy to hear you enjoy your time at work. We strive at PARC to create a wonderful environment not only for a resident's but also for our employee's.

Thanks again!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PARC Retirement Living. Our community is ready to answer.

PARC Retirement Living Reviews by Location