PARC Retirement Living

PARC Retirement Living Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & benefits

Liked working there

Job was easy and pretty much routine. Most of the staff was a pleasure to work with. Sometimes things could be hectic when not enough servers on shift.

Cedar Springs management is bullying workers

The management in this company is not really good and care to their employees instead they bullying you and harrasing to work hard. They don’t care of your safety and if you speak out regarding very over over workload they shout you out. Never recommend to anyone to work here specially in Cedarspring Facility is really worse place to work.

Official response from PARC Retirement Living

23 March 2020
Thank you for sharing your honest feedback regarding your employment experience at Cedar Springs PARC. Keeping our Workplace Safe and Secure is of paramount importance to us. We take reports of bullying and harassment very seriously and would strongly encourage you to report this to our HR team for prompt investigation. Please reach out to Tori Phillips, PARC’s HR Leader at: tphillips@parcliving.ca .

Fantastic place to work

PARC Retirement Living is an awesome company to work for, they really do act on making this an engaged place for everyone. They live by their values and Rainer really cares about his team. There is never a day that goes by at work where I don't laugh or have fun, my coworkers are all so lovely, and it's just a very positive place to be.

Pros

Humour, happiness, meaningful work

Official response from PARC Retirement Living

11 February 2019
Thank you very much for the kind review. We are so happy to hear you enjoy your time at work. We strive at PARC to create a wonderful environment not only for a resident's but also for our employee's. Thanks again!

Awesome work Place with excellent values

This company is fantastic to work for. We are constantly learning, keeping in line with the company values and the residents are a genuine breath of fresh air.

What a special place

The people at PARC, both the residents and the employees, have made my experience so special. It's the first time I am working in Seniors Living...I did not know what to expect, but I love feeling like I make a difference. It feels like management really cares about the people here and our future.

Fun place of work, with great staff

Great company, but this facility is lacking proper management and consistency. Lots of room for growth and personal development. Great compensation and benefits package.

PARC is great

Great Company to work for, lots of freedom and good people. Highly recommended to work here. Good work live balance. Great Resident employee connection

Pros

great Benefits and houry pay

Cons

stress

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PARC Retirement Living. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement