PARC Retirement Living

PARC Retirement Living Culture reviews

Clear

Overall a great place to work.

I like the people I work with and find them easy to ask questions of and they are always willing to help. The residents are great and really appreciate things I do for them, My manager is very knowledgeable and doesn't micro manage me, but is always open to helping me and teaching me how to do something if I don't know. Overall it's a great place to work, the pay is decent and the food is great.

2 November 2020
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a positive review. We know it hasn't been an easy year and it's nice to hear that you are feeling appreciated and supported by our residents and team! If anything changes, do not hesitate to reach out.Keep enjoying the delicious lunches!

Not a good place to work.

On day one, there was no training, and was given the wrong work sheet to work off of which was confusing. On day four, I was brought into a room and asked to fill out a form to see how I was doing. I told them of my concerns, which they didn't like, and the things I was struggling with as a new employee.....bad mistake. If I had just stayed quiet I would have still been working there. At Parc there was lack of equipment, safety issues -Equipment doors falling off, all of this and more was not a concern (even to the general manager) because I realized that all this company cares about is making a buck and not the quality of the product they are giving to the residents or caring for the staff and their safety. There are multiple holes in the ceiling on the floors of the building- not an issue. The work place culture looked good at first until you realized that some staff would take their break early, and leave early, and not help others out as a team-this was not addressed by management even thou they new about it. The efficiency of the team and how they execute the service should be looked at to better serve the residents there. On my last day of work there I was told " You don't fit in here". I guess you can figure out why.

11 January 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your employment experience at PARC. We take the safety and security of our residents and employees very seriously. When health and safety concerns are raised, we investigate and address them as quickly as possible. You may not have been aware that we have regular renovation and up-grade schedules for each of our buildings to keep them fresh, safe places to live and work. Prioritizing our response to COVID-19 has meant tradespeople have not been permitted to enter our residences. So, although there may be a few renovation projects to complete, we’re proud to say all PARC residences are (and have always been) COVID-free. We appreciate your feedback and have shared it with our senior management team.

Productive friendly place to work

I like to work at PARC because of its friendly culture. Good treatment from the top management level and because I feel my work recognized by the management team and residents.

7 August 2020
Thank you for the positive review! One of our core values at PARC is We appreciate each other and all that we have. We're happy to know you fee recognized in your role.

I love this job

Absolutely one of the best places I have worked friendly staff, great leadership from management, fantastic pay and Benefits, overall great family culture Highly recommended

20 July 2020
Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review.The last few months have been challenging and filled with change, it's nice to know that you're still feeling at home with PARC. If anything changes, do not hesitate to reach out.

Wonderful workplace culture

PARC Retirement Living has a top-notch workplace culture. Everyone pitches in without hesitation to ensure that residents, families and visitors receive quality service. They truly went out of their way to make me feel welcome, especially when I was first starting out. I like the flat organizational structure of PARC- employees and management could easily communicate in an open and transparent fashion. I enjoyed working here and meeting so many inspiring people in the senior living industry. (I also posted this on Glassdoor but I wasn't sure if my review was saved there!)

30 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review here and on Glassdoor. We're happy to hear that you were inspired during your time with us.Know that we appreciate your positive feedback and recommendations.

Fun filled Work Environment

Its always great to work for a company that care for its workers. The management and staff are nice overall.

Pros

Beautiful work environment

Cons

Sometimes work overload.

22 July 2019
Thank you for sharing your experience with PARC. I appreciate you expressing that sometimes their can be work overload. If you are comfortable, I would encourage you to share specific examples or recommendations with your manager, general manager or Human resources about how we could better distribute the workload. Our employee safety is top priority, we want to keep our promise to you and keep our workplace safe and secure.Thank you again!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PARC Retirement Living. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement