Paramount Services LTD

Paramount Services LTD Employee Reviews

Mixed feelings
I liked my actual job but disliked who I was working for. The work environment is so quiet you can hear a pin drop. The training program was a little disappointing - watch a couple videos, watch someone (who knows the system well) work super fast, then try it yourself with them watching for half a day. There is so much information you have to know and the first day is a write off due to videos, then you're watching for a day, then pretty much on your own after half a day of being watched.
You get one 30 min break during the 8.5 hour day - when looking at a computer and dealing with numbers a mental break would do wonders for a person and productivity. They frown on any type of talking, unless it's work related. They don't want you to get up from your desk and even have a messaging system so you can ask the person sitting beside you a question instead of speaking.

I feel management has their favorites. One manager there is awesome though, always friendly and smiling. The others - besides my direct manager - I didn't even know their names for weeks. I always felt that my direct manager didn't like me either. Very stand offish unless you were one of her two co-workers she didn't seem to care what you had to say.

Hours of work never charged so that was a plus.

I didn't feel secure in my job as three people were let go with only being there for a very, very short time.

I'd tread carefully with this company. They want results and are willing to do what ever it takes to get them - even if it doesn't include you anymore.

Best decision I've ever made was leaving the company.
 - more...
Pros
Same work hours, lunches sometimes
Cons
Management, training program, job security
Management sucks
Terrible management they treat you like garbage and nothing is ever good enough.If you want to be yelled at and blamed for managements mistakes this is the place for you.
Great Experience
I started working at Paramount Services right out of High School. I was given a great opportunity to learn a lot as the company has been growing in size and services. This position helped me launch my career!
Pros
Great co-workers
Flexible workplace some management issues
Working at Paramount seems pretty endless. The management doesn't invest in training office staff. Otherwise the work place does offer flexible work schedules and a nice facility. It is hard to get to without a car. Since it is a small business there is some ability to learn processes outside your job description.
Pros
Sometimes there is free ice cream, pizza, or slurpees when they are testing machines
Cons
Too many bosses.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paramount Services LTD. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8