PARAMOUNT Recruitment

PARAMOUNT Recruitment Employee Reviews

PARAMOUNT Recruitment does a good job finding career opportunities for active job seekers. They are personable and professional. They are quick to respond to all inquiries and always ensure that you are up to date with your personal recruitment journey. I had the opportunity to work with them, it's impossible to please everyone and to place every candidate, but this agency is very organized, there is a clear structure in place and what is most important, they communicate! I've had many agencies simply ignore my requests in the past, but PARAMOUNT is one of those companies which tells you clearly in a nice and sensible way where you stand. The company has placed me successfully in a very short period of time. I strongly recommend them for both, clients as well as candidates, they won't disappoint!
The company has a very nice work life balance. Great work environment, flexible hours, and employee friendly company. Mangement respects and values it’s staff. I would highly recommend to anyone!
Pros
Work from home, flexible hours