Paramount landscaping Employee Reviews

Would not recommend.
Property Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, ON13 July 2017
Would not recommend this place to anyone. The turnover rate is shocking. I've seen new hires only last a day. Every year they have to hire all new staff because none of them make it through. The staff is disrespected and treated like dogs. I've never seen anything like this at other companies. I'd suggest looking at other landscapers in the area before this one. If you work here you will have to say goodbye to any sort of home life you may have. Paramount could be a decent place to work, but they have a long way to go before that happens.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, high turnover, no benefits, no work-life balance, no real breaks, understaffed
Great staff, a lot of freedom, independance
Landscaper (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON17 March 2016
I enjoyed working this job. I have a passion for landscaping and there was always a lot to do. I enjoyed using dynascape desiging gardens and stone work.It is enjoyable work because I get to be outside in the summer in the sun. The physically demanding part is tough but it kept me in shape and healthy..
Pros
as many hours you could handle. No shortage of work
Cons
more work than a regular 9-5.. really long days. very physically demanding
Best landscaping company I have worked with
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Waterdown, ON8 March 2017
Like any other landscape job it is a lot of hours. The pay is the best around. The part that i liked best is the fact that i was able to work my way up to being a supervisor and since have been sent on many different training courses.
Pros
great pay
Cons
Lots of hours