Paramount Fine Foods Employee Review

View all Paramount Fine Foods reviews

not too bad but it has its downs.
Dishwasher, server (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON6 April 2019
They barely called me into work. They only let me come in when I called personally and they probably thought I was needy so they let me come in like once a week which then reduced to once every 2 weeks until they stopped calling or allowing completely. Not sure if they were fully staffed already or not but then what was the point of hiring me if I needed many hours? Its ok, Im grateful for the work done anyways but just a heads up, I don't think I was every really on their schedule. I was only a back-up I guess you could say. And as a server, they put me on dishwasher eventually and barely let me go out in the front because they needed a dishwasher person more i guess? Just a heads up, be prepared for the worst!

Other Paramount Fine Foods Employee Reviews

Do yourself a favor and don't work here
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 June 2019
The management is atrocious and the workplace culture is unhealthy. They genuinely don't know how to run a business and so many people have left, including myself. Your efforts are never appreciated at this company.
Pros
50% off lunches
Cons
Rarely any hours, manager isn't coherent
super religious
Sandwich Maker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 March 2019
Its not fun standing in front of the Sahwrma skewer 450F degree for a long time and then someone asks you to get some frozen product in the -10F degre
Pros
it use to be what ever but now it wont fill up my dog
Cons
longs hours