Paramount Fine Foods Employee Review

View all Paramount Fine Foods reviews

Good environment
boh staff (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 January 2019
nice people to work with. good fast paced environment. a lot of customers. build relationships and friendships. Very strict rules and management roles

Other Paramount Fine Foods Employee Reviews

Do yourself a favor and don't work here
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 June 2019
The management is atrocious and the workplace culture is unhealthy. They genuinely don't know how to run a business and so many people have left, including myself. Your efforts are never appreciated at this company.
Pros
50% off lunches
Cons
Rarely any hours, manager isn't coherent
not too bad but it has its downs.
Dishwasher, server (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON6 April 2019
They barely called me into work. They only let me come in when I called personally and they probably thought I was needy so they let me come in like once a week which then reduced to once every 2 weeks until they stopped calling or allowing completely. Not sure if they were fully staffed already or not but then what was the point of hiring me if I needed many hours? Its ok, Im grateful for the work done anyways but just a heads up, I don't think I was every really on their schedule. I was only a back-up I guess you could say. And as a server, they put me on dishwasher eventually and barely let me go out in the front because they needed a dishwasher person more i guess? Just a heads up, be prepared for the worst!