Paramount Fine Foods Employee Review

View all Paramount Fine Foods reviews

typical job
Line cook (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON12 November 2017
very busy during summer season, very slow during winter and fall season. I learned a lot about food safety and handling. hardest part of the job is the high demand and large groups during busy times and holidays (Christmas, long weekends, new years, ect)
Pros
free lunches for kitchen staff
Cons
long hours, harsh management

Other Paramount Fine Foods Employee Reviews

Do yourself a favor and don't work here
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 June 2019
The management is atrocious and the workplace culture is unhealthy. They genuinely don't know how to run a business and so many people have left, including myself. Your efforts are never appreciated at this company.
Pros
50% off lunches
Cons
Rarely any hours, manager isn't coherent
not too bad but it has its downs.
Dishwasher, server (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON6 April 2019
They barely called me into work. They only let me come in when I called personally and they probably thought I was needy so they let me come in like once a week which then reduced to once every 2 weeks until they stopped calling or allowing completely. Not sure if they were fully staffed already or not but then what was the point of hiring me if I needed many hours? Its ok, Im grateful for the work done anyways but just a heads up, I don't think I was every really on their schedule. I was only a back-up I guess you could say. And as a server, they put me on dishwasher eventually and barely let me go out in the front because they needed a dishwasher person more i guess? Just a heads up, be prepared for the worst!