Paramount Fine Foods

Paramount Fine Foods Employee Reviews for Server

Server15 reviews
Canada15 reviews
I loved to work there. The management and co-workers were super cool and supportive. The environment was really good. I would really recommend this place to more people who ask for a good place to eat with family and friends.
• Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages • Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patron • Inform customers about the day’s specials • Serve food and drink orders
I love the whole environment.. It's fast paced, everyone helps each other with their tasks. The school I'm at is very awesome!! Love my coworkers and my supervisor. I'm a new employee and they made me feel welcomed and comfortable.
Working at Paramount isn't difficult. The staff are very friendly. The management is a little difficult to work with high expectations on their staff.
Owner is a jerk, not professional what so ever. Verbally abusive and likes to get into employees personal business and lives. Horrible management. Would not recommend anyone to work there.
Management has no clue of professionality. You see customers getting the worst service but you can’t even help because restaurant’s always short-stuffed. The list’s long..
Good Food, good place for families, reasonable Prices and great customer service, music is good. Place is clean and neat. I recommend Paramount fine foods. Working at paramount gets you full $14/hr and Makes you good tips.
Pros
50% Lunches
Cons
Good tips
Fun to work as a team, fast pace and on your feet most of the time. Interacting with different customers and creating a bond with regulars, sometimes relaxed
The kitchen would frequently mess up orders and the waiters would suffer the consequences. Gave me lots of experience in different areas since I was doing many jobs at once.
a typical day at work is serving customers and taking orders, cleaning the restaurant. terrible management, not a lot of english is spoken.work culture is all arabic.
I started working back in November of 2015 and it was my first job. As an entry level job, paramount was great as it helped to develope many skills that I need in order to succeed in future positions
Pros
50% off food
Cons
Stressful
Paramount is the worst place to work, manger is a micromanager, always talks down to employees, makes staff do a million different things and yells if some of the work did not get done, is extremely cheap and cares more about money then own staff, has the worst working conditions, and does not give tips on a regular basis, this location is not a sit down restaurant it is an express location. The people I worked with are awesome though, only one of the reasons I could stand to work there for so long. The manager is also a hypocrite and doesn't respect the customers.
Pros
Free sandwiches, awesome coworkers
Cons
Nagging boss
Working at Paramount Fine Foods is very hard and tuff, the place is always busy and there were a lot of orders to deal with.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
very busy
Taught me to work in a team and handle pressure under strict deadline Taught me to provide excellent customer service. Was able to deal and work with all sorts of people and co workers. Learnt to deal with problems on the spot and with minimal supervision.
Pros
Customer Service experience
Cons
Long hours, short breaks, far location
a typical day at work was to meet new people and interact with all the customers while serving them. hardest part of the job were the long hours and the location and the most enjoyable part was that both customers and co workers were very supportive
Pros
good pay rate