Paramount Fine Foods Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

I did not like work here
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 February 2019
always the management pay late and this was the worst thing, it was a good place to work because all of my team mates helped each others. the hardest part of the job it is when you have too many costumers and all food should sent it at the same time
Good environment
boh staff (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 January 2019
nice people to work with. good fast paced environment. a lot of customers. build relationships and friendships. Very strict rules and management roles
Great Place to work with great people
Bus Boy (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 May 2017
Great place to work at. Co-workers are always agreeable and someone is always around to help you out. However, at times as with all service workplace, there will be times that there are customers that give you a bad work day.
Pros
Excellent Co-workers
It's not a fun place
Supervisor (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 March 2017
Paramount is no the best place to work

I don't get pay well

There are many problem as a location

They should cara more about employee

Long shifts without break
Pros
I don't find any pros
Good people to work
Baker/line chef/kitchen (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 February 2017
Other workers are nice and good to work with, management needs a lot of improvement, they need to stop being so cheap and pay should be more on time, okay place to work
good workplace
Prep Cook/Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 January 2017
a typical day work and nice manger they are very nice the help me to learn something new in my live thank you paramount fine food downtown toronto
Pros
free meal
Worst place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 July 2016
Paramount is the worst place to work, manger is a micromanager, always talks down to employees, makes staff do a million different things and yells if some of the work did not get done, is extremely cheap and cares more about money then own staff, has the worst working conditions, and does not give tips on a regular basis, this location is not a sit down restaurant it is an express location. The people I worked with are awesome though, only one of the reasons I could stand to work there for so long.
The manager is also a hypocrite and doesn't respect the customers.
Pros
Free sandwiches, awesome coworkers
Cons
Nagging boss
Worst place to work
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 June 2016
As good as it looks from the outside its just as worse for employees inside. Too much work for a minimum wage jobs, orders are endless no time to even sit for 2-3 minutes and you get a 15 min break after all the work.
Where I worked the manager was terrible, unless you were a girl who looked good. He'd always be flirting with the female employees and giving them the easier parts while giving the male employees a continuous hard time

Do not work here unless you can handle working under serious pressure
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
A good company to work for
Personal Driver to CEO/President (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 March 2016
A good company to work for. In the verge of expanding. At the orders of CEO and schedule based on his appointments. Job included not just driving but also taking care of company needs based on his request.
Benefits
Cons
Open ended schedule
Um lugar ótimo para trabalhar!
Hostess (Recepcionista) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontário - Canadá19 January 2016
Como a experiência foi em outro país, tive medo de como as pessoas iriam me recepcionar por ser estrangeira, e o resultado foi melhor do que o esperado. Foram 3 meses de uma ótima experiência. O gerente era muito focado e presente com os seus funcionários. Os meus colegas de trabalho sempre me ajudavam em dificuldades internas da empresa. O difícil da empresa foram os turnos a noite, durante as sextas-feiras, que eram lotados. O mais agradável foi a simplicidade de todos e o respeito.
Pros
Atenção com os funcionários
Cons
Pouco tempo de intervalo (45min)
a fun job
Team leader (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 October 2015
a very good job. friendly crew.. good team.. good management.. great hours.. good pay.. you can learn a lot here.. would totally work here again.. hood pay
Productive and fun environment to work in and great co-workers.
Food Prep/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 April 2015
Typical day would be first to prepare skews of kabobs. Then depending on the chef I can prepare other foods, refill sauces, and work the dishwasher. My co-workers were amazing, very helpful and kind.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Fun and enjoyable workplace.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 April 2015
The best place to work so professional and best food. The policies and procedures are very strict. I have gained a knowledge about the cuisine and culture and management like how to lead the team.
Amazing
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Toronto Ontario14 November 2014
I just recently started working at this company and I love it. The food is amazing, its also halal. The staff are really nice and fun to be around.
Good place to work but weak management
Waitress/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 July 2014
People were friendly and helpful. At times, some staff were sent home in the middle of their shifts because the restaurant was not that busy; it ruins one's plans for that day.