Paramount Fine Foods

Paramount Fine Foods Employee Reviews

Very fast paced Somewhat unorganized Head office trainers not great Overall store culture great Pay proper every 2 weeks Do your job... go home Perfect
Pros
Great money
Cons
Some clients are rude.
Because of the nature of the establishment, it is not conducive to working well with others because I've witnessed disrespecting of women and being overworked without consideration.
All is good. The food is good and free for the employees. They have a professional approach to things and you are ok till the time the management gets what they want from you.
Pros
Free food. Several locations.Good management
I loved to work there. The management and co-workers were super cool and supportive. The environment was really good. I would really recommend this place to more people who ask for a good place to eat with family and friends.
Great Team, Manager was really helpful as well other team member. Sometime days are very stressful but i manage to over come with any stress, This poistion has taught me a lot.
Should be full service. Typical day at work consists of normal cashier/server duties. Management is very friendly. The workplace environment is nice and with not too much pressure.
amazing staff, could be stressful. but we get the job done working together, environment is lovely and respectful customers, majority are regulars. top food toooo.
It is good to work with paramount restaurant. I learned a lot many things while working with the team. I want to get more exposure and want to work other companies or brands .
If a person is seeking to get lots of hours then it's a good place for you, the management is nice and respectful in general as long as you are trying your best
Pros
lots of hours
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Paramount Fine Foods?
The management was terrible, would never work there again. Was a very toxic environment as some employees felt the need to be overly competitive and aggressive even though servers were assigned tables.
• Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages • Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patron • Inform customers about the day’s specials • Serve food and drink orders
the job was great. management was very understanding and co workers were very great to work with. the customers did not cause problems. a learned a lot overall from serving food to customer service.
Too many tasks to do with no appreciation or respect. Salary compared to the amount of work you put in is nothing. too many responsibilities and limitations.
Paramount is indeed a nice place to work. I have joined their as a Supervisor and it was a good experience all together. I did learn to attend so many customers in a row and at the same time managing my team and directing them.
I love the whole environment.. It's fast paced, everyone helps each other with their tasks. The school I'm at is very awesome!! Love my coworkers and my supervisor. I'm a new employee and they made me feel welcomed and comfortable.
Working at Paramount isn't difficult. The staff are very friendly. The management is a little difficult to work with high expectations on their staff.
Owner is a jerk, not professional what so ever. Verbally abusive and likes to get into employees personal business and lives. Horrible management. Would not recommend anyone to work there.
It was a great experience working there. I was able to learn a lot. Company has problems with their toronto locations which had mice problems and they failed many times to have the place free of mices.
Highly productive management and fun loving organisation, concentrating on staff training & flexible hours of work, makes more efficient profits of the company.
Management has no clue of professionality. You see customers getting the worst service but you can’t even help because restaurant’s always short-stuffed. The list’s long..
The management is atrocious and the workplace culture is unhealthy. They genuinely don't know how to run a business and so many people have left, including myself. Your efforts are never appreciated at this company.
Pros
50% off lunches
Cons
Rarely any hours, manager isn't coherent