Paramount Fine Foods

Paramount Fine Foods Employee Reviews

Canada87 reviews
Fast paced environment
All is good. The food is good and free for the employees. They have a professional approach to things and you are ok till the time the management gets what they want from you.
Pros
Free food. Several locations.Good management
Productive and fun workplace
I loved to work there. The management and co-workers were super cool and supportive. The environment was really good. I would really recommend this place to more people who ask for a good place to eat with family and friends.
Good Work Expreince
Great Team, Manager was really helpful as well other team member.
Sometime days are very stressful but i manage to over come with any stress, This poistion has taught me a lot.
Not hard work
Should be full service. Typical day at work consists of normal cashier/server duties. Management is very friendly. The workplace environment is nice and with not too much pressure.
fun workplace
amazing staff, could be stressful. but we get the job done working together, environment is lovely and respectful customers, majority are regulars. top food toooo.
good work experience
It is good to work with paramount restaurant. I learned a lot many things while working with the team. I want to get more exposure and want to work other companies or brands .
good overall
If a person is seeking to get lots of hours then it's a good place for you, the management is nice and respectful in general as long as you are trying your best
Pros
lots of hours
Cons
Would not recommend if you value your mental state.
The management was terrible, would never work there again. Was a very toxic environment as some employees felt the need to be overly competitive and aggressive even though servers were assigned tables.
Providing excellent wait service to ensure
• Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages
• Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patron

• Inform customers about the day’s specials

• Serve food and drink orders
productive and fun workplace
the job was great. management was very understanding and co workers were very great to work with. the customers did not cause problems. a learned a lot overall from serving food to customer service.
it was a stressfull job.
Too many tasks to do with no appreciation or respect. Salary compared to the amount of work you put in is nothing. too many responsibilities and limitations.
Paramount
Paramount is indeed a nice place to work. I have joined their as a Supervisor and it was a good experience all together. I did learn to attend so many customers in a row and at the same time managing my team and directing them.
It's a good starter job
I love the whole environment.. It's fast paced, everyone helps each other with their tasks. The school I'm at is very awesome!! Love my coworkers and my supervisor. I'm a new employee and they made me feel welcomed and comfortable.
Fun place to work at with great staff
Working at Paramount isn't difficult. The staff are very friendly. The management is a little difficult to work with high expectations on their staff.
Horrible place to work
Owner is a jerk, not professional what so ever. Verbally abusive and likes to get into employees personal business and lives. Horrible management. Would not recommend anyone to work there.
Good company
It was a great experience working there. I was able to learn a lot. Company has problems with their toronto locations which had mice problems and they failed many times to have the place free of mices.
Productivity
Highly productive management and fun loving organisation, concentrating on staff training & flexible hours of work, makes more efficient profits of the company.
Very stressful environment with the worst management
Management has no clue of professionality. You see customers getting the worst service but you can’t even help because restaurant’s always short-stuffed. The list’s long..
Do yourself a favor and don't work here
The management is atrocious and the workplace culture is unhealthy. They genuinely don't know how to run a business and so many people have left, including myself. Your efforts are never appreciated at this company.
Pros
50% off lunches
Cons
Rarely any hours, manager isn't coherent
not too bad but it has its downs.
They barely called me into work. They only let me come in when I called personally and they probably thought I was needy so they let me come in like once a week which then reduced to once every 2 weeks until they stopped calling or allowing completely. Not sure if they were fully staffed already or not but then what was the point of hiring me if I needed many hours? Its ok, Im grateful for the work done anyways but just a heads up, I don't think I was every really on their schedule. I was only a back-up I guess you could say. And as a server, they put me on dishwasher eventually and barely let me go out in the front because they needed a dishwasher person more i guess? Just a heads up, be prepared for the worst!
super religious
Its not fun standing in front of the Sahwrma skewer 450F degree for a long time and then someone asks you to get some frozen product in the -10F degre
Pros
it use to be what ever but now it wont fill up my dog
Cons
longs hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paramount Fine Foods. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9