Hectic, Intense constantly running around, the people that worked here got me through my shifts constantly otherwise I would've quit a long time ago.
I did not receive a proper interview, as the manager was not available at the time he scheduled my interview. When I was interviewed by phone almost two weeks later, it was, how much experience, had I run a corporate kitchen, how many staff had I managed.
From my experience;
- The management is terrible
- The workplace was filthy and had a rodent issue
- Theres very little to "learn"
- Everything is frozen and or ordered in, it feels like fast food
- Managers are unfair
- Pay is too low for what you have to deal with