ParaMed Home Health Care
View all ParaMed Home Health Care reviews

ParaMed Home Health Care

ParaMed Home Health Care Employee Review

I love working in Home care. Management is great

It is good working with PM. Winnipeg branch is smaller compared to other beaches but it has best team. My colleagues and boss are very supportive and highly professional.

Pros

Good work environment. ED of Winnipeg branch is a gem

Cons

Low pay scale

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Supportive and Fun

Love working in office and the atmosphere here. Everyone works together to get the job done and no I in team. Never looked at weird for asking a question that seemed silly. It’s a great team.
Same role

I have worked with this company for a total of 15 years on and off. I have been allowed to return to different positions and this company has a special place in my heart. Wages have improved and also job allocation is so much better with more team members. Very happy!

Pros

Locations of work, work load

Cons

Cost of gas and driving needed for my position
Same location

Bad place to work.

Management is one of the draw back. They will send you all over the city and while hiring will ask for the area to be hired for but will send you everywhere. Scheduling worker have no manners to how to talk to there workers and don’t know how to schedule properly. One of the worst agency to work with. No communications in the management. Even some of the clients especially in north end are very rude and the place they live in are awful. This company is worst to work with. I have some much things to say but really don’t have time to waste for them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ParaMed Home Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement