Parallel 49 Brewing Company Employee Reviews

Now i know why the turnover rate here is so high.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC3 July 2019
This company is not what it makes itself out to be..beware. the management does not care about there workers, they only look out for themselves and there senior employees who have been with them from the start so yeah, there is a lot of favoritism. There is no proper communication and structure at all. They can't even train people properly and half the people there just treat you like another number. Such a waste of time. I know a lot of people who work for rival breweries and they all tell me the same about P49, but I didn't believe it till I was working for them. I just hope they can figure it out soon since they have upped their production so anyone who is thinking about applying please do your research and just ask the right questions since some people there are just incompetent and extremely rude. I wont mention any names but trust me, you will know who's real and who's fake once you see there faces.
Pros
Brewery Knowledge and free beer*
Cons
Long hours and just a negative environment. Fake people all around.
Fun, energetic and safe work place.
Part-time, Packaging Crew (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 November 2013
Working at Parallel 49 Brewing Company was a really great experience. The staff are fun and energetic people that can always assure you have a good day at work. A typical day starts at 8 and ends at 5. I either worked on the bottling line, or was in the warehouse taking care of packaging. The hardest part of the job for me would have to be the amount of standing and heavy lifting there is involved with the job. Other then the amount of physical strength it requires, I loved this job and really did benefit from its salary, hours, and positive work environment.
Pros
Free beer
Cons
Far commute