Paraide International

Paraide International Employee Reviews

3.0Pay & benefits

Physically demanding but accomplishing

I enjoyed working with this company even-though it was very physically demanding. Working with the sick and the elderly is something I have loved doing. Giving help to the ones that are unable to help themselves. Assisting them in every way that I could was very accomplishing for me as a worker.

Good

Work Ethics is good.Health Codes of Conducts is high. And you must follow the slated rules in the organization you are placed to work You are expected to follow Health Ethics , demonstrate your professionalism, protect your client/ patient privacy, showing them love and at all time and protecting them from anything that can hurt them.

Unprofessional

Unprofessional to say the very least. I definitely wouldn’t recommend working here to anyone; beyond syressful. I had travel from house to house by bus or metro no matter what the weather was like outside. They never offered to pay for my monthly buss pass or gas. They couldn’t care less about their employees. Just as long as they got paid for sitting in their offices.

I had a great time working at paraide.

I had a great time working at paraide, I had a good relationship with my clients, with the staff . I worked about 30 to 40 hours a week. The only problems I had was the way my employment ended.

hospital/house sitter

sitter in different hospital. I learned how to handle patient in different situation. workplace is different setting, depend on client. hardest part -only short hours. hardest part, need to travel every houses. enjoyable- after a visit and my client like me

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paraide International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement